The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Disney Cruise Line Forum (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Stateroom 10662 Dream(8/15/13) black dust (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3150730)

Arthur92 08-01-2013 10:48 AM

Stateroom 10662 Dream(8/15/13) black dust
 
Should I pack extra Clorox wipes or there is no real problem with funnel dust being in the back of the ship???

wombat10 08-01-2013 01:34 PM

We have sailed on all of the Disney ships (all over the ship). We have never had a problem with dust (but I love Clorox wipes and might take them for the trip!).

Arthur92 08-01-2013 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wombat10 (Post 49149776)
We have sailed on all of the Disney ships (all over the ship). We have never had a problem with dust (but I love Clorox wipes and might take them for the trip!).

My daughter(:scared1:) is a real gem freak so I'll pack some extra wipes:3dglasses

Belleluvswdw 08-01-2013 06:23 PM

I always bring the clorox wipes to wipe down remotes, wave phones, safe door etc. My family thinks I'm neurotic, but that's ok, lol.

JnDRader 08-01-2013 07:15 PM

First cruise we were in 10656. No issues for us.

Arthur92 08-01-2013 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JnDRader (Post 49153776)
First cruise we were in 10656. No issues for us.

thanks

ACDSNY 08-01-2013 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Belleluvswdw (Post 49153327)
I always bring the clorox wipes to wipe down remotes, wave phones, safe door etc. My family thinks I'm neurotic, but that's ok, lol.

My family thinks I'm nuts too. DH changed his mind after he picked up a long lasting virus from on of our non-DCL trips and now is the first to make sure wipes are packed.:rotfl:

Arthur92 08-02-2013 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ACDSNY (Post 49155769)
My family thinks I'm nuts too. DH changed his mind after he picked up a long lasting virus from on of our non-DCL trips and now is the first to make sure wipes are packed.:rotfl:

Yes my daugther packs all her germ-killer stuff. Let she going into combat :rotfl2:

jxd 08-02-2013 08:32 AM

We have been on the Dream (4 day) and Fantasy (7 day) and only experienced "funnel dust" on the 7 day on our 5E room balcony. Seems to be related to the longer cruises and the speed that the ship is going. Faster speed = more fuel consumed = more soot from the stacks. Not a technical explanation but this was our experience.

dizzi 08-02-2013 08:35 AM

Maybe they were making pixie dust....

Arthur92 08-02-2013 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jxd (Post 49158068)
We have been on the Dream (4 day) and Fantasy (7 day) and only experienced "funnel dust" on the 7 day on our 5E room balcony. Seems to be related to the longer cruises and the speed that the ship is going. Faster speed = more fuel consumed = more soot from the stacks. Not a technical explanation but this was our experience.

sounds valid. went on a Carnival ship back before they fell on stupid(:rotfl2:) & the race back to port we got dust. LOL


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:08 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.