The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Disney Rumors and News (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Any Guesses on Next Promotion? (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3149969)

rickers353 07-31-2013 04:49 AM

Any Guesses on Next Promotion?
 
The up to 30% room discount and free dining promotions have to be booked today.

Any ideas on what the next promotions will be?

Any wishes for what type of promotion you would like to see?

I'm kinda bummed that the 2014 packages can be booked now, but the rooms are still listed at rack rates.

Cobern 07-31-2013 06:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rickers353 (Post 49131745)
The up to 30% room discount and free dining promotions have to be booked today.

Any ideas on what the next promotions will be?

Any wishes for what type of promotion you would like to see?

I'm kinda bummed that the 2014 packages can be booked now, but the rooms are still listed at rack rates.

I hope the 2014 discounts come soon! We are hoping for an excellent RO offer for BLT

Mac4life30 07-31-2013 09:15 AM

I hope for Oct room only discounts.

tink65 07-31-2013 07:45 PM

A friend of mine got an email with a pin for stays in January, February and even some dates in March that was a promotion for adults to stay, play and dine at kid's prices! I want to run the Disney marathon in Jan and would love to get a deal like this. I know Marathon weekend is blacked out, but the details gave Jan 12 as a begin date for one of the time frames. I could always book 2 separate reservations. One just for 2 nights and then the other with the promotion pricing! Keeping fingers & toes crossed!:)

Cheshire Figment 07-31-2013 09:42 PM

Who Knows What EVIL Lurks In The Heart Of Disney Marketing?!

When Disney feels ready to implement their next promotion they will do so. If other recent promotions have been any indication, for about the first month nobody will really understand it and the Marketing people will not have thought out all the ramifications.

Fantaluminishes 08-01-2013 01:00 AM

The new promotion for fall is now "live". It's basically the same as the one that just ended. Now the FD and RO offers are September 29 through December 22 (select nights). Must be booked by September 15.

new girl 08-01-2013 07:38 AM

I was up @ 4:30 trying to book The Poly and no rooms were available at the end if October! Bummed!! But I'm going to try calling later this morning! Good luck everybody!!

rickers353 08-01-2013 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tink65 (Post 49139880)
A friend of mine got an email with a pin for stays in January, February and even some dates in March that was a promotion for adults to stay, play and dine at kid's prices! I want to run the Disney marathon in Jan and would love to get a deal like this. I know Marathon weekend is blacked out, but the details gave Jan 12 as a begin date for one of the time frames. I could always book 2 separate reservations. One just for 2 nights and then the other with the promotion pricing! Keeping fingers & toes crossed!:)

I would love to get an email like that. I'd be willing to move my trip up.

Tinkerbellsmomma 08-05-2013 08:27 AM

January discounts
 
I would also like to know what other people predict the promos to be and when they will come out?

vacation_junkie 08-06-2013 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rickers353 (Post 49131745)
The up to 30% room discount and free dining promotions have to be booked today.

Any ideas on what the next promotions will be?

Any wishes for what type of promotion you would like to see?

I'm kinda bummed that the 2014 packages can be booked now, but the rooms are still listed at rack rates.

There are currently RO & Play/Stay /Dine pins out there for 2014 that have to be booked by Mid September.

Those offers will turn to Disney Visa offers about a week after the pins end.
Then the General Public offer for these 2 promo's should be bookable towards the end of the 1st week of October.
This is the promo from 2013...it is a repeat of this offer for 2014

http://i41.tinypic.com/2lnk5fs.png

mm1971 08-06-2013 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vacation_junkie (Post 49201487)
There are currently RO & Play/Stay /Dine pins out there for 2014 that have to be booked by Mid September.

Those offers will turn to Disney Visa offers about a week after the pins end.
Then the General Public offer for these 2 promo's should be bookable towards the end of the 1st week of October.
This is the promo from 2013...it is a repeat of this offer for 2014

http://i41.tinypic.com/2lnk5fs.png

Really makes me wish the kids were younger again. We will not take DS out of school so stuck in summer or vacation weeks.:sad1: We'll be considering the bounce back offer.

Tinkerbellsmomma 08-06-2013 05:12 PM

Nice
 
Well this will be the last time I can take mine out. The RO offer seems like the better deal to stay Deluxe. Think it def will come out for Visa first. Def getting that card!

Tinkerbellsmomma 08-29-2013 08:09 PM

Anything new for 2014
 
Any news or guess about offers coming out next?

vacation_junkie 08-29-2013 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tinkerbellsmomma (Post 49425569)
Any news or guess about offers coming out next?

I posted what the 2014 offer will be about 4 posts above his post.
It will come out as a general public offer in about 5 weeks.
Disney visa offer a week to 10 days before that.

jmoney4080 08-30-2013 10:41 AM

have any of theses offers been beneficial to DVC members?....kind of feel like we lose out on the promotions


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:30 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.