The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Disney Restaurants (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   CS question... (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3134508)

Wendy5055 07-01-2013 09:03 AM

CS question...

Do the CS restaurants have air conditioning? Silly question I know but we usually do just TS but are looking to do CS for lunches possibly. :)

hgeisler 07-01-2013 09:29 AM

Most of them have a seating area that is air conditioned:)
There are a couple that I can think of that don't...Yak n Yeti and Starring Rolls. I'm sure there are a few more, but a majority have a/c:)

jennylyn_b 07-01-2013 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wendy5055 (Post 48827988)
Do the CS restaurants have air conditioning? Silly question I know but we usually do just TS but are looking to do CS for lunches possibly. :)

The ones in building with inside seating (Columbia harbor house, pecos bill, cosmic rays, bog, pizzafari, etc) are all air conditioned. If they only have outside seating (flame tree, yak n yeti, starring rolls etc) then nope!

disnut8 07-01-2013 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jennylyn_b (Post 48828610)
The ones in building with inside seating (Columbia harbor house, pecos bill, cosmic rays, bog, pizzafari, etc) are all air conditioned. If they only have outside seating (flame tree, yak n yeti, starring rolls etc) then nope!

Very true. And Cosmic Ray's even has outdoor seating as well. Like Liberty Inn at Epcot - both indoor and outdoor. Just depends.

But, if there is outdoor seating, there is usually covering of some sort. Personally, I LOVE the Flame Tree BBQ seating area. I wouldn't miss sitting there with a beer and watching the birds, the people and hearing the screams from Expedition Everest. Wouldn't get that in an air conditioned building. Well, I'd still get the beer.......

B-Ride 07-01-2013 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by disnut8 (Post 48832086)
But, if there is outdoor seating, there is usually covering of some sort. Personally, I LOVE the Flame Tree BBQ seating area. I wouldn't miss sitting there with a beer and watching the birds, the people and hearing the screams from Expedition Everest. Wouldn't get that in an air conditioned building. Well, I'd still get the beer.......

The Flame Tree seating down by the water is our favourite at AK. And as you say Disney does a good job of making outdoor seating fairly tolerable even in the hot Florida summer.

darkwing818 07-01-2013 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jennylyn_b (Post 48828610)

Can't think of any restaurant with indoor seating that doesn't have A/C. I suspect if there were they wouldn't be very popular during the Florida Summers. :crazy2: