Cancelling ADR's; Penalties; Gratuities
Our trip is only a few weeks away and I just wanted to make sure I have it correct. The advice on this board has been invaluable. Please correct anything I have wrong! We are a party of 10 and fees would be costly.
1. What is the best way to cancel an ADR last minute if we have to?
2. Akershaus, 'Ohana and BOG must be cancelled the day before to avoid a $10pp penalty.......is there a time it must be cancelled?
3. Hoop Dee Doo requires a one day cancellation or we lose the entire cost which for our group is $550. Cancel by phone? online?
4. Mama Melrose/Fantasmic requires two day cancellation to avoid a $10pp charge. Is the show rain or shine? I thought I read it is cancelled during bad weather.
5. Other restaurants such as Biergarten, LTT and RR can simply be cancelled last minute without any penalties.
6. Gratuities.......no gratuities are added at CS meals.
7. Of the TS listed above the only one where gratuities is already included is Hoop Dee Doo. The other TS would be 18% for our party of 10
4. Fantasmic will be canceled/downed if the weather is bad. The amphitheater can be full of guests and the show can still be canceled if lightning is within seven miles. With such a large group as yours, it would be better to just walk into the theater 45 minutes before show time and you'll still find good seats without doing the Fant Dining package.
2. I believe by 10pm the day before
To cancel dining reservations:
-concierge at the resort
-guest relations at the parks or DTD
-online access your reservations and there will be a cancel button
-call (407) WDW-CNCL (939-2625)
I think you have to cancel before midnight on the day before.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:28 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.