The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Disney Cruise Meets (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=85)
-   -   Disney Magic November 20th-November 24th, 2013 (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3127585)

DMMarla07860 06-16-2013 12:19 PM

Disney Magic November 20th-November 24th, 2013
 
I don't know if anyone started one for this cruise, but if not here is one. My dad and I just booked it yesterday. We have cruised 19 times all on DCL. I'm Julia and I'm 25 and my dad is Larry.


For anyone who wants to to the FE Gift Exchange Bicmize was kind enough to make a list
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...JbDZJQ0E#gid=0

IrishCowboy 06-18-2013 09:51 AM

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :)
Have a great cruise!

DMMarla07860 06-18-2013 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IrishCowboy (Post 48713290)
I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :)
Have a great cruise!

Cool, thanks

NTOFD 06-29-2013 08:38 PM

I'm on this cruise too, it will be strange flying into Florida and not being at WDW. I'm looking forward to seeing the "new" Magic but a little worried(only a little) that I'll be missing the old Magic. This will be our 9th cruise on this ship.
Only 145 days until we board....where is everybody...are we alone on this cruise?:confused3

DMMarla07860 07-04-2013 07:44 AM

looking like we are only ones on this cruise:lmao:

jrvikngfan 07-07-2013 02:52 PM

hoping to join you
 
We are hoping to join you on this cruise... still trying to make arrangements.

DMMarla07860 07-08-2013 06:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jrvikngfan (Post 48886080)
We are hoping to join you on this cruise... still trying to make arrangements.

Cool, well hope it works out and you do book

Want to Cruise 07-09-2013 09:50 PM

We're going too!
 
My husband and I are taking his 2 kids (20 and 24) and our daughter (11) on this cruise. We're excited to see the Magic...the new waterslide looks pretty amazing. We have been on 4 cruises but this is the shortest one and the kids seem disappointed (yeah, flying to Florida in November, going on a cruise, seeing Key West for the first time...very disappointing :confused3). I am hoping 4 days isn't too short, it's hard to squeeze anything longer in with school.
Just wanted you all to know you are not alone!! :)

DMMarla07860 07-10-2013 03:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Want to Cruise (Post 48913533)
My husband and I are taking his 2 kids (20 and 24) and our daughter (11) on this cruise. We're excited to see the Magic...the new waterslide looks pretty amazing. We have been on 4 cruises but this is the shortest one and the kids seem disappointed (yeah, flying to Florida in November, going on a cruise, seeing Key West for the first time...very disappointing :confused3). I am hoping 4 days isn't too short, it's hard to squeeze anything longer in with school.
Just wanted you all to know you are not alone!! :)

Welcome to the group then.

bicmize 07-13-2013 11:26 PM

Fish Extenders
 
Hey Guys, Has anyone started FISH EXTENDERS for this cruise. We would love to participate or help any way we can. We just booked this week. We have 5 in our family.
<a href="http://distickers.com/ticker/"><img src="http://distickers.com/ticker/tickers/0p11cs7ml5tn0y4r.png" alt="DIStickers.com Ticker" border="0"/></a>

[link=http://distickers.com/ticker/][img noborder]http://distickers.com/ticker/tickers/0p11cs7ml5tn0y4r.png[/img][/link]

DMMarla07860 07-14-2013 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bicmize (Post 48957080)
Hey Guys, Has anyone started FISH EXTENDERS for this cruise. We would love to participate or help any way we can. We just booked this week. We have 5 in our family.
<a href="http://distickers.com/ticker/"><img src="http://distickers.com/ticker/tickers/0p11cs7ml5tn0y4r.png" alt="DIStickers.com Ticker" border="0"/></a>

[link=http://distickers.com/ticker/][/link]

Welcome to the group, glad you could join us on the cruise. Nope no one has started a FE gift exchange. Not really that many people posting yet to start one.

bicmize 07-14-2013 08:37 PM

Ok, I guess we can start one when more join. We are excited about cruising. We took a cruise back in Jan and loved it so much my teen wanted to cruise again before he turned 18. So I'm Vicky and my hubby is Johnny we have 3 boys, 11,13,17. Cant wait. This should be fun!!
:beach:

bicmize 07-15-2013 08:30 PM

We took a 3 days cruise on the Dream and it WAS way to short, so we are hoping this one seems a little longer. This is our second cruise.

DMMarla07860 07-18-2013 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bicmize (Post 48975985)
We took a 3 days cruise on the Dream and it WAS way to short, so we are hoping this one seems a little longer. This is our second cruise.

Cool, we have taken 19 cruise and all on DCL and all on of the ships. This will be our 20th

bicmize 07-18-2013 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DMMarla07860 (Post 49005261)
Cool, we have taken 19 cruise and all on DCL and all on of the ships. This will be our 20th

WOW!! 20 cruises! That's pretty awesome!! Are you excited about seeing the Magic after its face lift??


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:06 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.