The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Disney Dining Plan (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=116)
-   -   DDP, 2 resorts (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3127566)

HippieChickadee 06-16-2013 12:23 PM

DDP, 2 resorts

I'll try to make this short:

We are staying 6 nights. 3 nights at OKW and 3 nights at BC.

We got DDP for both. We wanted to use 2 QS one day and then 2 TS another because that's how we could get the ADRs.

Do we have to use the first resorts DDP up by a certain day/time? Or can we use them freely for the whole 6 nights?

mickeynut1 06-16-2013 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HippieChickadee (Post 48696579)
I'll try to make this short:

We are staying 6 nights. 3 nights at OKW and 3 nights at BC.

We got DDP for both. We wanted to use 2 QS one day and then 2 TS another because that's how we could get the ADRs.

Do we have to use the first resorts DDP up by a certain day/time? Or can we use them freely for the whole 6 nights?

Your credits from the first resort will expire at 11:59 pm on your check out day of that resort. Credits can be used during that day, but any credits remaining at 11:59 pm on your transfer day will be lost.

HippieChickadee 06-16-2013 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mickeynut1 (Post 48696700)
Your credits from the first resort will expire at 11:59 pm on your check out day of that resort. Credits can be used during that day, but any credits remaining at 11:59 pm on your transfer day will be lost.

Thank you. Just the answer I was looking for.

purple figment 06-16-2013 06:04 PM

Another thing to be aware of for your check out/check in day. If you are planning a 2 credit meal (e.g. signature or dinner show), both credits have to come from the same dining plan, meaning if you have 1 TS credit left from your first plan, you cannot combine it with 1 credit from your new plan.

HippieChickadee 06-16-2013 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by purple figment (Post 48698784)
Another thing to be aware of for your check out/check in day. If you are planning a 2 credit meal (e.g. signature or dinner show), both credits have to come from the same dining plan, meaning if you have 1 TS credit left from your first plan, you cannot combine it with 1 credit from your new plan.

Really good to know!! Hadn't thought about that. :thumbsup2

mickeynut1 06-16-2013 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HippieChickadee (Post 48696853)
Thank you. Just the answer I was looking for.

You're welcome :goodvibes.

Quote:

Originally Posted by purple figment (Post 48698784)

I never thought of this......thanks for mentioning it ;).