The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Disney Cruise Line Forum (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   No music is Serenity Bay cabanas? (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3127347)

horselover 06-15-2013 06:39 PM

No music is Serenity Bay cabanas?

Is that still the case? I did a search but the most recent reports I saw were from 2012. I actually really like the piped in Caribbean music so wondering if I won't be getting that in a cabana at Serenity Bay.

Shelebeen 06-16-2013 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by horselover (Post 48692533)
Is that still the case? I did a search but the most recent reports I saw were from 2012. I actually really like the piped in Caribbean music so wondering if I won't be getting that in a cabana at Serenity Bay.

We were on the family beach in a cabana last summer - there was piped in music there - you could change the level or turn it off if you wanted

horselover 06-16-2013 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shelebeen (Post 48696598)
We were on the family beach in a cabana last summer - there was piped in music there - you could change the level or turn it off if you wanted

Thanks for replying. I know they have music in the family cabanas. We've been fortunate to have one 3 times in the past, but what I really need to know is if they have music in the serenity bay cabanas.

Anyone?

over50visits 06-16-2013 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by horselover (Post 48696701)
Thanks for replying. I know they have music in the family cabanas. We've been fortunate to have one 3 times in the past, but what I really need to know is if they have music in the serenity bay cabanas.

Anyone?

Not when we were there about a year ago.

Foz 06-16-2013 04:56 PM

We were fortunate enough to grab a Serenity Bay Cabana on the first of our B2B aboard the Fantasy in late September ... no music :ssst: ... sorry

horselover 06-16-2013 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Foz (Post 48698738)
We were fortunate enough to grab a Serenity Bay Cabana on the first of our B2B aboard the Fantasy in late September ... no music :ssst: ... sorry

Thank you!

Forever a Princess 06-16-2013 07:47 PM

Just got off the Fantasy on Saturday.

Sorry no music in the Serenity Bay Cabanas.

magrudersmakes3 06-17-2013 07:04 AM

It was one of the things I missed the most from the cabana. It is so relaxing to listen to.

horselover 06-17-2013 07:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by magrudersmakes3 (Post 48702310)
It was one of the things I missed the most from the cabana. It is so relaxing to listen to.

Yeah this is what I'm struggling with. That probably sounds really strange but I love the Caribbean music. Makes me feel like I'm on vacation. I can understand the reasoning behind not having it I guess. It is call Serenity Bay after all. But I don't think the level of the music is all that high at least we didn't keep it that high in our family beach cabana. I couldn't hear it until I got up on the deck. I certainly couldn't hear it from the beach. I need to give it some more thought. I could just bring my iPod shuffle but I don't have Caribbean music on it & I don't want to go out & buy it just for the occasion.

Thank you all for your replies.