The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Disney Cruise Line Forum (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Cruise tomorrow, Packed car, lost passport card! (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3120213)

mtdewhead 06-01-2013 10:00 AM

Cruise tomorrow, Packed car, lost passport card!
 
Woke up at 4am to start packing car to drive 14 hrs to Florida. I was met by DD and boyfriend and informed he had lost his wallet last night, with his passport card and license. So after major prayers, pixiedust and waiting outside last nights resteraunt for 1 -1/2 hrs for the manager to open up; they had his wallet! We are on the road and sail tomorrow on The Dream!!! Whew! What a morning!

bitlerzx4 06-01-2013 10:08 AM

glad its found!!!

Keira1387 06-01-2013 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mtdewhead (Post 48560627)
Woke up at 4am to start packing car to drive 14 hrs to Florida. I was met by DD and boyfriend and informed he had lost his wallet last night, with his passport card and license. So after major prayers, pixiedust and waiting outside last nights resteraunt for 1 -1/2 hrs for the manager to open up; they had his wallet! We are on the road and sail tomorrow on The Dream!!! Whew! What a morning!

Glad to worked out!

Luv2Diz 06-01-2013 10:13 AM

That's an "exciting" way to start a trip. I'm glad he found it. Hope you have a great trip!

disneyfan888 06-01-2013 10:20 AM

Great to know it was found! I would have had a meltdown. Time to have fun and leave the worries behind! Have a great cruise!
:)

mtdewhead 06-01-2013 10:49 AM

Yeah there was a moment when I thought my head might spin off!

darkwing818 06-01-2013 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mtdewhead (Post 48560627)
Woke up at 4am to start packing car to drive 14 hrs to Florida. I was met by DD and boyfriend and informed he had lost his wallet last night, with his passport card and license. So after major prayers, pixiedust and waiting outside last nights resteraunt for 1 -1/2 hrs for the manager to open up; they had his wallet! We are on the road and sail tomorrow on The Dream!!! Whew! What a morning!

Sounds like Saint Anthony may have answered your "Major Prayers". ::yes::
Enjoy your Cruise.

MikeAndNick 06-01-2013 12:52 PM

I take our passports and have them all together. Then I have all of our birth certificates together in a different place. If one batch gets lost I always have the other.

mtdewhead 06-01-2013 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeAndNick
I take our passports and have them all together. Then I have all of our birth certificates together in a different place. If one batch gets lost I always have the other.

Ive had all our documents in a folder for months. I even got out our passports after reading that one poor woman's posts on here. I knew I should have confiscated my daughter's boyfriend's as soon as he walked in last night. He felt terrible, got no sleep, and today is his 18th birthday too, poor kid. Sooooo glad he had an honest waitress!

Disney Dreams 06-01-2013 03:59 PM

Nothing like a shot of adrenaline to start your vacation! Safe travels.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mtdewhead (Post 48560627)
Woke up at 4am to start packing car to drive 14 hrs to Florida. I was met by DD and boyfriend and informed he had lost his wallet last night, with his passport card and license. So after major prayers, pixiedust and waiting outside last nights resteraunt for 1 -1/2 hrs for the manager to open up; they had his wallet! We are on the road and sail tomorrow on The Dream!!! Whew! What a morning!

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitlerzx4 (Post 48560685)
hope its found!!!1

???

bitlerzx4 06-01-2013 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Disney Dreams (Post 48563307)



???

I guess I missed the last part. LOL!

TwinPrincessMermaids 06-02-2013 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeAndNick
I take our passports and have them all together. Then I have all of our birth certificates together in a different place. If one batch gets lost I always have the other.

Agreed. There is no reason to carry a passport card portably in your wallet?

TLSnell1981 06-02-2013 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darkwing818 (Post 48561832)
Sounds like Saint Anthony may have answered your "Major Prayers". ::yes::
Enjoy your Cruise.

Saint Anthony and I are old friends. :lmao:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:10 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.