The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Disney Resorts (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Art of Animation Cars Suite (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3117680)

GrannyEv 05-27-2013 09:59 AM

Art of Animation Cars Suite

We are starting to compose our "list" for Disney. We are a family of five staying at the Cars Suite, in Art of Animation. Does anyone know what's included in the kitchenette? We were thinking of bringing some cereal for the kids and need to know if they supply bowls and spoons? I don't care if they are plastic or disposable... If not we will just purchase them from the dollar store and leave them there.

thanks so much..
Hugs
GrannyEv

AHullMN 05-27-2013 10:03 AM

We were there in Feb of this year. There are bowls, plates and silverware. It's all paper/plastic but does get refilled. We are cereal in our room every morning. You can get a half gallon of milk at the food court. I can't remember the price though.

MeeskaMomma 05-27-2013 10:04 AM

They have bowls, plates, plastic silver where, a can opener, and a wine opener oh and cups. Coffees and tea also. I think if you need more a cm at landscapes of flavor would be happy to help you.

Hope that helps. We just got back from cars suite. It was amazing! The cozy cone pool is really relaxing ::offtopic:: oh and FYI, they don't serve drinks by the cozy cone pool but you can get a drink from the drop off and bring it to the cozy cone pool if you want a quieter swim :)

GrannyEv 05-27-2013 10:14 AM

Cars Suites

Quote:

Originally Posted by AHullMN (Post 48512502)
We were there in Feb of this year. There are bowls, plates and silverware. It's all paper/plastic but does get refilled. We are cereal in our room every morning. You can get a half gallon of milk at the food court. I can't remember the price though.

Thanks so much for the info. :thumbsup2

GrannyEv 05-27-2013 10:18 AM

Cars Suites

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeeskaMomma (Post 48512507)
They have bowls, plates, plastic silver where, a can opener, and a wine opener oh and cups. Coffees and tea also. I think if you need more a cm at landscapes of flavor would be happy to help you.

Hope that helps. We just got back from cars suite. It was amazing! The cozy cone pool is really relaxing ::offtopic:: oh and FYI, they don't serve drinks by the cozy cone pool but you can get a drink from the drop off and bring it to the cozy cone pool if you want a quieter swim :)

Thanks for the info. We are so looking forward to it. My grandaughter and I walked over to AOA last year when we stayed at Pop. This year we are taking Mom, Dad and little brother, who will be 3-1/2 when we go. The pools all looked amazing. He is "Cars" crazy. His first visit to the World..:banana: