The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Disney Cruise Line Forum (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Wonder Navigators (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3114962)

loring 05-21-2013 01:07 PM

Wonder Navigators
 
Are there any Wonder Bahamas Navigators posted?I have found some but they don't show the shore excursion times. Which is what I am looking for to help plan our trip.

lbgraves 05-21-2013 01:13 PM

You might want to check out the Dream navigators for that information. Even though it is a different ship, DCL probably runs on the same schedule in the port.

PrincessShmoo 05-21-2013 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loring (Post 48460940)
Are there any Wonder Bahamas Navigators posted?I have found some but they don't show the shore excursion times. Which is what I am looking for to help plan our trip.

I don't think the Navigators show the excursion times. AFAIK, the only place you can see them will be when your excursion booking window opens.

sjb95u 05-21-2013 08:59 PM

Wonder Bahamas Navigators
 
I'd love to see some navigators from the Bahamas cruise itinerary on the Wonder, too, if anyone has any...

lbgraves 05-21-2013 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrincessShmoo (Post 48461027)
I don't think the Navigators show the excursion times. AFAIK, the only place you can see them will be when your excursion booking window opens.

Don't they list the meeting times & locations in the navigators anymore? That is a shame. It use to help people be able to plan ahead. I just pulled out our navigators that go back to 2003 and it seems that when they switched to the more colorful ones they dropped that and just put "see your tickets for info". They use to distribute tickets before and still listed each excursion meeting place and time on the second page.

PrincessShmoo 05-21-2013 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lbgraves (Post 48465813)
Don't they list the meeting times & locations in the navigators anymore?

They had them on the Navigators for our 2008 PC cruise. But the Med/WBTA 2010, MR 2011, and Hawaii 2012 cruise Navigators don't list the shore excursions in them.

kjackson83 06-04-2013 03:17 PM

I have a Navigator from the Dream and the Wonder :) Lemme try and figure out how to post it :)

amejiajr8 06-04-2013 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kjackson83
I have a Navigator from the Dream and the Wonder :) Lemme try and figure out how to post it :)

Oh I a m curious to see them

sjb95u 09-24-2013 08:30 PM

Looking for some Wonder navigators for Bahamas out of Galveston! Last year or those going this week~

Silverfox97 09-24-2013 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sjb95u (Post 49658281)
Looking for some Wonder navigators for Bahamas out of Galveston! Last year or those going this week~

The Wonder has never been to Galveston. The Disney Cruise Line blog has navigators from when the Magic was out of Galveston but they are different itineraries.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

scrapshappen 09-24-2013 09:37 PM

First sailing of the Wonder to the Bahamas out of Galveston isn't until this Saturday. I am hoping someone will post navigators when they get back in a couple of weeks too. :)

GoofyLovingFamily 09-24-2013 10:11 PM

We are Wonder Oct 12 for Bahamas. If no one posts I will.

rentayenta 09-24-2013 10:22 PM

I'd love to see some recent Wonder ones out of Miami.

Silverfox97 09-25-2013 05:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rentayenta (Post 49659253)
I'd love to see some recent Wonder ones out of Miami.

The Wonder has been on the West coast all summer in Alaska (& the Magic in the Mec)...... There aren't any Navs for that either.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

mom4fun 09-25-2013 07:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrincessShmoo (Post 48461027)
I don't think the Navigators show the excursion times. AFAIK, the only place you can see them will be when your excursion booking window opens.

This is true. This is the website for some. It isn't exactly what I am looking for either but maybe will help some. Disneycruiselineblog.com/personal-navigators/


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:21 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.