The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Disney Resorts (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Never Land Club Questions (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3113502)

hollygolitely93 05-18-2013 05:42 PM

Never Land Club Questions

Hi,

Considering using this for a date night with DH on our 15th anniversary. Our children will be an old 6 and a very young 3 while there. The three year old (who is 2.5 now) is totally potty trained. I have a few questions though...

1. What is the babysitter: child ratio?

2. I read that the dinner is buffet. My child has a severe peanut allergy. The buffet lists peanut butter. Anyone know how they handle allergies? I have to be concerned over a) will she accidentally ingest (either grab it off buffet or off another child's plate.) or b) a child has peanut paws and does not wash up after dinner.

3. How far in advance do you need to make reservations. We are going in October.

Thanks all!!!

vicki_c 05-18-2013 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hollygolitely93 (Post 48435382)
Hi,

Considering using this for a date night with DH on our 15th anniversary. Our children will be an old 6 and a very young 3 while there. The three year old (who is 2.5 now) is totally potty trained. I have a few questions though...

2. I read that the dinner is buffet. My child has a severe peanut allergy. The buffet lists peanut butter. Anyone know how they handle allergies? I have to be concerned over a) will she accidentally ingest (either grab it off buffet or off another child's plate.) or b) a child has peanut paws and does not wash up after dinner.

3. How far in advance do you need to make reservations. We are going in October.

Thanks all!!!

You should call Disney for questions 1 and 2.

We always booked months before our trip for the Neverland Club because its popular.

hollygolitely93 05-21-2013 12:56 PM

They say you note the food requests but I wonder if anyone with a child allergy has sent child to the clubs and their experience?

sarmat1 05-21-2013 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hollygolitely93 (Post 48435382)
Hi,

Thanks all!!!

1. I'm not sure, but unless you have a special needs child, I wouldn't be concerned. There were several CM's there when my kids went last August. I have no doubt that once they reach the ratio, they won't accept additional kids. If you call, they can probably give you the ratio.

2. Last August it wasn't a buffet. On drop off, we had to select dinner items (on a check off menu). I figured that they brought in the food from either Captain Cooks or Kona. Let them know about your child's allergies and concerns. The staff at Neverland are amazing.

3. Unless something has changed, you just supply a credit card to hold your reservation. It should be cancellable (I don't know how many days notice). So why not just book it now so you reserve the spot?