The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Disney Discount Codes and Rates (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=93)
-   -   How often do you call Disney? (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3110134)

amccu18007 05-12-2013 08:41 AM

How often do you call Disney?

If you have not received a pin code, how often do you call in to check when planning a vacation? Once a day, week, month?? I am not so patiently waiting here without a code a may or may not drive myself batty...lol.

amccu18007 05-12-2013 10:07 AM

I guess that I am alone on the edge...lol

Groomer Gal 05-12-2013 10:39 AM

I've called twice in the last four days. I'm quite sure I'm on the naughty list now and my punishment is no free dining. :rotfl2:

theduhaimes 05-12-2013 10:43 AM

I've called twice since I heard the pins were released on Thursday. The CM I spoke with recommended I call once a week to see if I had a pin.

disneyfantotheend 05-12-2013 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amccu18007 (Post 48372423)
If you have not received a pin code, how often do you call in to check when planning a vacation? Once a day, week, month?? I am not so patiently waiting here without a code a may or may not drive myself batty...lol.

Nope you are not alone! I have called twice. And it is killing me not to call again, but I think they might put me on the black ball list. So I am trying to refrain.

ptmmg 05-12-2013 05:57 PM

I called the other day to see if i had a pin, I have also called in the last few months and have played with the site on line and she told me that had done it 24 times OMG I felt like I was being stalked, she was a little rude about it. like why was I looking 24 times. So just know whenever you log in and make a ressie and not even put money down on it they KNOW!!!!

dfarner 05-12-2013 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ptmmg (Post 48376415)
I called the other day to see if i had a pin, I have also called in the last few months and have played with the site on line and she told me that had done it 24 times OMG I felt like I was being stalked, she was a little rude about it. like why was I looking 24 times. So just know whenever you log in and make a ressie and not even put money down on it they KNOW!!!!

Oh my goodness I sometimes get on the website several times a day either tweaking dining reservations, looking to see if a particular resort is available (I'm a resort changer :sad2:), checking park hours, etc....They must think I'm a lunatic, but hey, it's people like me that keep ole Mickey and Co. in business!

amccu18007 05-12-2013 06:32 PM

Quote:

LOL, that is classic! I have been on WAY more than 24 times. I am def. in the lunatic/black ball category :rotfl2:

jecon 05-12-2013 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amccu18007 (Post 48376697)

LOL, that is classic! I have been on WAY more than 24 times. I am def. in the lunatic/black ball category :rotfl2:

Omg - me too! I do that in one week!

Mike&AllisMom 05-12-2013 07:37 PM

Quote:

If they know how much I am on there I am mortified :blush:

Angela72181 05-13-2013 08:50 AM

I just read in the other board that they send codes out on Wednesdays...maybe I will start calling every Wednesday / Thursday??

I am a lunatic though as far as getting on their website.

After the last batch of codes went out I went in and realized that all the saved quotes I had before in my accounts were too old and got deleted...

You can bet that I went ahead and made sure to save some in all my accounts as with Hubbys lol..

We need that Discount!!

jaff87 05-13-2013 09:51 AM

How can you save a quote? Before they updated their system I had no problem saving quotes, now I can't figure it out. Any help is appreciated.

turning into fanatic 05-13-2013 10:22 AM

Does it ever happen that you don't receive an email or postcard, but call and there is a pin attached? My husband received a pin a few years ago by email, the first and only from what I know. I'm hoping that means we are in their "system", but haven't heard anything since then.

Blessed_wth_Triplets 05-13-2013 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaff87 (Post 48381679)
How can you save a quote? Before they updated their system I had no problem saving quotes, now I can't figure it out. Any help is appreciated.

Ditto!

bhc2000 05-13-2013 11:45 AM

Same here. I seem to be able to save only one quote in the cart only.