The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Disney Resorts (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Cross posted: anyone know the phone number for a manager at Pop? (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3106841)

bear_mom 05-05-2013 03:04 PM

Cross posted: anyone know the phone number for a manager at Pop?

I left my anniversary band on the safe when we checked out yesterday (my fingers swell horribly when walking around the world). I talked to someone at lost and found and it hasn't been turned in and someone has already checked into the room I was in, she will keep checking, but I would prefer to talk to manager at Pop personally.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I am soooo mad at myself .

Thanks,
Emily

1osfan 05-05-2013 03:10 PM

407-938-4000 is the phone number listed on the POP thread for the hotel. Have you tried it?

DebbieB 05-05-2013 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bear_mom (Post 48305619)
I left my anniversary band on the safe when we checked out yesterday (my fingers swell horribly when walking around the world). I talked to someone at lost and found and it hasn't been turned in and someone has already checked into the room I was in, she will keep checking, but I would prefer to talk to manager at Pop personally.

Thanks,
Emily

Do you still have the key or did you leave it unlocked?

bear_mom 05-05-2013 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DebbieB (Post 48305834)
Do you still have the key or did you leave it unlocked?

I left it unlocked - that is the worst part, I cleaned everything else out of the safe (money, credit cards, etc).....

Emily

stitchlovestink 05-05-2013 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bear_mom

Thanks,
Emily

I don't know that you are going to be able to get that number. Phone numbers to the actual hotels are pretty tough to come by...
I check into POP tomorrow early afternoon Dgoing to visit DD who is a CM right now). if you want to PM me your contact info, I will see what I can do to help get you in touch with the appropriate party at the hotel. I stay at POP a lot. This is my third stay this year, so a lot of the staff know me. I'd be glad to try to help, it's up to you.... :)

bear_mom 05-05-2013 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stitchlovestink (Post 48306269)
I don't know that you are going to be able to get that number. Phone numbers to the actual hotels are pretty tough to come by...
I check into POP tomorrow early afternoon Dgoing to visit DD who is a CM right now). if you want to PM me your contact info, I will see what I can do to help get you in touch with the appropriate party at the hotel. I stay at POP a lot. This is my third stay this year, so a lot of the staff know me. I'd be glad to try to help, it's up to you.... :)

sent you a pm

Emily