The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Community Board (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   How do you transfer pic's from computer to iphone? (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3105222)

Kimberle 05-02-2013 06:24 AM

How do you transfer pic's from computer to iphone?

I have the latest version of iTunes. It was so easy to transfer pic's from my computer to my phone with the older iTunes version. Now, I can't seem to for any of my devises, pod, phone or pad.

When I connect, I see the button in the upper left. I can change between music, podcasts, tones, movies, tv shows, and apps. There is no selection for photos! I searched iTunes help and they say "use the photo button" (which I don't have!) I've gone through all the drop down menu's and find nothing.

I have a bunch of photos on each devise. I transferred them before the newest version of iTunes was released.

This is vveerryyy frustrating....

topolino 05-02-2013 06:42 AM

Once your iPhone is connected, there should be an iPhone selection on the top right. Click on that and the screen will show your iPhone options. Across the top there will be different options, one of which should be photo.

I have a Mac, and I transfer all my iPhone photos from it to iPhoto, but it's possible to do so with the new version of iTunes, following the steps I described above.

HonnyDipp 05-02-2013 08:18 AM

If anything. Email the pic to your iPhone from the computer. Then save the pic to your iPhones camera roll

Kimberle 05-02-2013 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HonnyDipp (Post 48275409)
If anything. Email the pic to your iPhone from the computer. Then save the pic to your iPhones camera roll

Yeah, I have over 400, might take a while

Kimberle 05-02-2013 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by topolino (Post 48274941)
Once your iPhone is connected, there should be an iPhone selection on the top right. Click on that and the screen will show your iPhone options. Across the top there will be different options, one of which should be photo.

I have a Mac, and I transfer all my iPhone photos from it to iPhoto, but it's possible to do so with the new version of iTunes, following the steps I described above.

No, no photo button. Have buttons for everything else.

scrapquitler 05-02-2013 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HonnyDipp (Post 48275409)

:thumbsup2 That is what I do

Kimberle 05-02-2013 07:26 PM

I guess no one else is have the same problem. Thanks for the suggestions. I'll have to contact Apple.

vicki_c 05-02-2013 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kimberle (Post 48282017)
I guess no one else is have the same problem. Thanks for the suggestions. I'll have to contact Apple.

Use iCloud and once set up you can drag photos in iPhoto to your Photostream and then they will show up on the Photostream on all your iOS devices.