The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Budget Board (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   baggallini Criss Cross Bag on sale (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3104795)

tzeitel 05-01-2013 10:30 AM

baggallini Criss Cross Bag on sale
 
eBags has the baggallini Criss Cross Bagg on sale for $29.99 (originally $75) I got an email that says it is the steal of the day and quantities are very limited.

http://www.ebags.com/product/baggall...mjobid=2506315

sdjen 05-01-2013 11:33 AM

Thanks for posting! I just ordered one for my upcoming trips :)

ceecee 05-01-2013 11:41 AM

The messenger is on sale for $34.99 too, but only in coral and blue! DH would never help carry that bag. That has been my favorite park bag for years. I have the dark olive green which I love, but one of the zippers broke last year. I think I'll stick with my old one unless I can find a more muted color!

DisneyMomma81 05-01-2013 11:45 AM

Thanks, I went with coral.

yoopermom 05-01-2013 12:45 PM

Thanks for feeding my Bagallini addiction, I got one in azure :thumbsup2.

Terri

tzeitel 05-01-2013 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sdjen (Post 48266940)
Thanks for posting! I just ordered one for my upcoming trips :)

I figured there were boardies out there looking for a new park bag!

Quote:

Originally Posted by DisneyMomma81 (Post 48267058)
Thanks, I went with coral.

YW!

Quote:

Originally Posted by yoopermom (Post 48267725)
Thanks for feeding my Bagallini addiction, I got one in azure :thumbsup2.

Terri

lol, I have yet to get a baggallini :confused3 But if I had not just bought a new bag just a week ago this would have been mine!

tzeitel 05-01-2013 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ceecee (Post 48267014)
The messenger is on sale for $34.99 too, but only in coral and blue! DH would never help carry that bag. That has been my favorite park bag for years. I have the dark olive green which I love, but one of the zippers broke last year. I think I'll stick with my old one unless I can find a more muted color!

I am so glad DH does not care what bag I make him carry :lmao: He has had some interesting bags to carry over the years ;)

wiigirl 05-01-2013 12:56 PM

Thanks for posting. :)


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:26 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.