The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Disney Resorts (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Switching resort reservations (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3104584)

Andrea817 04-30-2013 09:15 PM

Switching resort reservations

We are heading to the world for Memorial weekend and booked POP using the passholder discount. Our "home" resort is CSR and we love it, but couldn't really swing it this time around as we were just there in March. However, we just had a little extra $ come in and really want to upgrade our ressies to CSR. Are you able to makes these changes on the website or do you have to call?

Being that this is my first time making reservation changes, I'm concerned (as I'm an extra paranoid crazy planner :) ) that there will be issues upon check-in. I try not to change things up to much to avoid those types of things, but I think it's worth the risk! Any info is appreciated. Ease my mind, please! :)

mickeynut1 04-30-2013 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andrea817 (Post 48262336)
We are heading to the world for Memorial weekend and booked POP using the passholder discount. Our "home" resort is CSR and we love it, but couldn't really swing it this time around as we were just there in March. However, we just had a little extra $ come in and really want to upgrade our ressies to CSR. Are you able to makes these changes on the website or do you have to call?

Being that this is my first time making reservation changes, I'm concerned (as I'm an extra paranoid crazy planner :) ) that there will be issues upon check-in. I try not to change things up to much to avoid those types of things, but I think it's worth the risk! Any info is appreciated. Ease my mind, please! :)

You have to call to make changes as modifications can't be made online. Keep in mind that there has to be availability at CSR under the AP discount in order to make the change. If there is no longer availability, you won't be able to change. Good luck :).

Andrea817 05-01-2013 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mickeynut1 (Post 48262417)

You have to call to make changes as modifications can't be made online. Keep in mind that there has to be availability at CSR under the AP discount in order to make the change. If there is no longer availability, you won't be able to change. Good luck :).

Thank you!! It was quick and painless, hopefully no issues at check-in :) We upgraded from POP to CSR for just $66 more :banana:

BringingUpDisney 05-01-2013 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andrea817 (Post 48271595)
Thank you!! It was quick and painless, hopefully no issues at check-in :) We upgraded from POP to CSR for just $66 more :banana:

That is so great that it worked out for you. Have a magical trip! pixiedust:

mickeynut1 05-01-2013 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andrea817 (Post 48271595)

Glad it worked out. You shouldn't have any trouble at check in. Have a great trip :goodvibes.