The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   UK Trip Planning Forum (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   new updated two week intenery (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3099987)

aneka 04-22-2013 08:28 AM

new updated two week intenery
 
hey all

ive done a new two week intenery following all the helpful sugestions in my previous posting in the disney section

any advice or sugestions welcome

5 days disney + half a day for MVMCP
2 days universal + half day
2 legoland
1 skc
2 travel days
2 day off for pool and shopping

ive included 2 days lego land as the ds is lego mad and could quite happily spend 14 days there lol

must do's and eats
cheese cake factory
t-rex
bubba gumps
blue man group

Day 1
Travel arrive 5pm collect hire car and get to hotel in LBV at around 7.30pm
get garden grocer last delivery i think thats at 8pm
unpack and relax bed for 10pm

Day2
Animal kingdom for rope drop, Park closes at 5pm
so hotel pool in the evening maybe order in pizza and
relax or we could venture out get our bearings and
pick somewere for dinner when were out and about

Day 3
Hollywood studio's rope drop to park closing time 7pm
bring a pic nic
chill out in hotel after hollywood studios make a begal or something for dinner

Day 4
Day off
hotel pool then shopping
and cheese cake factory in the afternoon + blue man group at night

Day 5
Magic kingdom ropedrop to 4 or 5pm
DTD evening T-Rex for dinner


Day 6
Day off
Lego land morning rope drop to lunch time,
city walk in the evening and bubba gumps for dinner

Day 7
hotel pool in morning
magic kingdom night time 2pm-closing

Day 8
Universal studios early start get lunch and dinner in park

Day 9
few hours in IOA, 9-1pm
3 hours to get somthing to eat and relax maybe idrive dinner
:santa::santa:Evening MVMCP 4pm (MUST DO) in magic kingdom:santa::santa:

Day 10
Full park hours lego land rope drop to 3pm-5pm
bring picnic enjoy the gardens

Day 11
IOA lunch and dinner in the park

Day 12
day off decide on the day wot to do options below
waterpark, hotel pool, gatorland, shopping, boggy creek air boat ride
sizzlar,golden coral, millars ale house , yellow dog eats


Day 13
Space keneddy centre
astroungut training booked for my partner
and me and the kid will go to coco beech while he's doing the training
and then meet back at KSC to look around and do some tours there
bring picnic

Day 14
Disney park of choice decide on the day who wants to revisit wot

Day 15
Virgain check in at DTD get rid of suitcases
bit of shopping or dandering maybe a park visit for a few hours to universal or disney


i havent included epcot and the more i think of it the more i want to leave it to another visit, ive visited epcot twice and absoultly hated it. so im leaving it for another trip in a few years time when we will have more time to spare

im buying
5 day magic my way ticket
mickeys very merry christmass party ticket:santa:
universal 2 park bonus
unlimited legoland as there cheaper than the one day tickets
and ive bought the skc tickets and training course

and im still looking at resturants to do a ADR for magic kingdom havent decided yet

any thoughts are greatly apreciated
thanks :goodvibes:goodvibes

aneka 04-22-2013 08:32 AM

just to add

were going first two weeks of november so it should be the quiet season

bex7583 04-22-2013 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aneka (Post 48176316)
hey all

ive done a new two week intenery following all the helpful sugestions in my previous posting in the disney section

any advice or sugestions welcome

5 days disney + half a day for MVMCP
2 days universal + half day
2 legoland
1 skc
2 travel days
2 day off for pool and shopping

ive included 2 days lego land as the ds is lego mad and could quite happily spend 14 days there lol

must do's and eats
cheese cake factory
t-rex
bubba gumps
blue man group

Day 1
Travel arrive 5pm collect hire car and get to hotel in LBV at around 7.30pm
get garden grocer last delivery i think thats at 8pm
unpack and relax bed for 10pm

Day2
Animal kingdom for rope drop, Park closes at 5pm
so hotel pool in the evening maybe order in pizza and
relax or we could venture out get our bearings and
pick somewere for dinner when were out and about

Day 3
Hollywood studio's rope drop to park closing time 7pm
bring a pic nic
chill out in hotel after hollywood studios make a begal or something for dinner

Day 4
Day off
hotel pool then shopping
and cheese cake factory in the afternoon + blue man group at night

Day 5
Magic kingdom ropedrop to 4 or 5pm
DTD evening T-Rex for dinner


Day 6
Day off
Lego land morning rope drop to lunch time,
city walk in the evening and bubba gumps for dinner

Day 7
hotel pool in morning
magic kingdom night time 2pm-closing

Day 8
Universal studios early start get lunch and dinner in park

Day 9
few hours in IOA, 9-1pm
3 hours to get somthing to eat and relax maybe idrive dinner
:santa::santa:Evening MVMCP 4pm (MUST DO) in magic kingdom:santa::santa:

Day 10
Full park hours lego land rope drop to 3pm-5pm
bring picnic enjoy the gardens

Day 11
IOA lunch and dinner in the park

Day 12
day off decide on the day wot to do options below
waterpark, hotel pool, gatorland, shopping, boggy creek air boat ride
sizzlar,golden coral, millars ale house , yellow dog eats


Day 13
Space keneddy centre
astroungut training booked for my partner
and me and the kid will go to coco beech while he's doing the training
and then meet back at KSC to look around and do some tours there
bring picnic

Day 14
Disney park of choice decide on the day who wants to revisit wot

Day 15
Virgain check in at DTD get rid of suitcases
bit of shopping or dandering maybe a park visit for a few hours to universal or disney


i havent included epcot and the more i think of it the more i want to leave it to another visit, ive visited epcot twice and absoultly hated it. so im leaving it for another trip in a few years time when we will have more time to spare

im buying
5 day magic my way ticket
mickeys very merry christmass party ticket:santa:
universal 2 park bonus
unlimited legoland as there cheaper than the one day tickets
and ive bought the skc tickets and training course

and im still looking at resturants to do a ADR for magic kingdom havent decided yet

any thoughts are greatly apreciated
thanks :goodvibes:goodvibes

hi im afraid i cant add anything useful as to park days or things to do but just want to say i LOVE how organised you are and plan style . have a fab hols

aneka 04-22-2013 08:45 AM

thank you

i bought a hoilday filo fax to my self for christmass
and im insane for planning and making lists

if only there was a job out there soley for planning and lists id be in heaven

Elise79 04-22-2013 12:01 PM

Just wanted to make sure you realised that Legoland is a good hours drive each way :)

And KSC is about an hours drive as well.

Laszkowicz 04-22-2013 03:31 PM

We go first 2 week in nov too

(30 oct)
I'm so excited and am planning about 1/2 our days do we 're flexible.

aneka 04-22-2013 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elise79 (Post 48178274)
Just wanted to make sure you realised that Legoland is a good hours drive each way :)

And KSC is about an hours drive as well.

lol oh thats nothing, thats just down the road
i travel alot for work and i normally have to drive up to 9 hours straight just to get to a destination for one or two days and then on the road again

we also go to irelands only water park and thats a 3 and a half hours drive away its never a bother for the kid as theres something good at the end of the journey

plus im sure it will be nice driving and seeing the country side :drive:

aneka 04-22-2013 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laszkowicz (Post 48180585)
We go first 2 week in nov too

(30 oct)
I'm so excited and am planning about 1/2 our days do we 're flexible.

woop woop woop just under 200 days for us to go woop woop :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

paul_toria96 04-23-2013 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aneka (Post 48176433)
thank you

i bought a hoilday filo fax to my self for christmass
and im insane for planning and making lists

if only there was a job out there soley for planning and lists id be in heaven

Love the idea of the Holiday Filo fax, where did you get it from? I've got until next Aug and love to plan :rotfl2:

aneka 04-23-2013 06:39 PM

its just a seprate filo fax for my holiday bought at easons lol

its brillant ive tabs for resturants to travel insurance


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:26 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.