The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Creative DISigns (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=105)
-   -   Mel's Corner- On Holidays ~Dec 19-Jan (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3099491)

bababear_50 04-21-2013 10:07 AM

Mel's Corner- On Holidays ~Dec 19-Jan
 
Welcome to Mel's Corner
I DISign Coupons-I don't post blanks
***Please Save images to your own computer
I delete images every two weeks***
"PLEASE DO NOT PIN OR QUOTE MY DISigns"
Thanks
Hugs Mel


How I print my coupons

I print either landscape or portrait
I print standard size page 8.5x11 regular computer paper
I unclick box that says print to fit
I print 4 on a page
9x13 cm

Mickey bar coupon
http://i940.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps3c78e2ab.jpg

Look who's going tickets

http://i940.photobucket.com/albums/a...psfdc6c4c3.jpg


http://i940.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps22c9e900.jpg

Christmas Look Who's going ticket
http://i940.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps56a192ff.jpg


Disneyland
http://i940.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps8d9f0db8.jpg

M_I_C_K_E_Y 04-21-2013 10:37 AM

Mel, it is so nice to have you back! You were very missed around here!

Dee Hill 04-21-2013 01:01 PM

Welcome back!
Dee

Dee Hill 04-21-2013 01:08 PM

Welcome back!
Dee

EDIT - Apparently, I am very excited you are back!

bababear_50 04-21-2013 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by M_I_C_K_E_Y (Post 48168280)
Mel, it is so nice to have you back! You were very missed around here!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dee Hill (Post 48169428)
Welcome back!
Dee

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dee Hill (Post 48169493)
Welcome back!
Dee

EDIT - Apparently, I am very excited you are back!

Thanks Amy and Dee

I'm excited too Dee thanks Hon:grouphug:
hugs Mel

DANque 04-21-2013 04:38 PM

((((((((((((((((((MEL)))))))))))))))) WELCOME BACK!!! You truly have been missed!! Glad to see you back!

bababear_50 04-21-2013 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DANque (Post 48171120)
((((((((((((((((((MEL)))))))))))))))) WELCOME BACK!!! You truly have been missed!! Glad to see you back!


Hi sweetie
thanks
:wave2:
Hugs Mel

mduncan1 04-21-2013 09:48 PM

Welcome back! These are adorable!

Christinaxo 04-21-2013 11:21 PM

Hello and welcome back! :wave: I am pretty new to the boards but your coupons are so cute! Thought I would put in the first request if thats ok ;)

Any chance you would be able to make generic coupons for each park? It will be our first trip to WDW so I am not sure which treats the kids will take a liking to so looking for something that says "good for a special treat/gift" or something along those lines. Also if I can have the ones for face painting I would really appreciate anything at all you come up with! Going to all 4 parks in August. The coupons are for Jayden (boy) and Jaylani (girl). Thanks so much!! :goodvibes

jamalana 04-22-2013 02:56 AM

Hi Mel! Your coupons are adorable! I didn't plan on doing the coupon thing, but after seeing these, how could I resist?

Could you please personalize the Mickey ice cream bar, the cupcake and Karamell Kuche ones for my DS, Jackson?

Also, could you possibly design a coupon for "a Disney Souvenir" and another one for a "sweet" or "special treat?

Thanks, Mel :)

bababear_50 04-22-2013 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Christinaxo (Post 48174816)
Hello and welcome back! :wave: I am pretty new to the boards but your coupons are so cute! Thought I would put in the first request if thats ok ;)

Any chance you would be able to make generic coupons for each park? It will be our first trip to WDW so I am not sure which treats the kids will take a liking to so looking for something that says "good for a special treat/gift" or something along those lines. Also if I can have the ones for face painting I would really appreciate anything at all you come up with! Going to all 4 parks in August. The coupons are for Jayden (boy) and Jaylani (girl). Thanks so much!! :goodvibes

Here you go
Hugs Mel

http://i940.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps1c672100.jpg

http://i940.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps2dcc0e6d.jpg

http://i940.photobucket.com/albums/a...psd38cb710.jpg

http://i940.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps143325f9.jpg

http://i940.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps58130f8d.jpg




Hugs Mel

bababear_50 04-22-2013 09:00 PM

examples


http://i940.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps2f3c0544.jpg


http://i940.photobucket.com/albums/a...psd9b108e0.jpg

http://i940.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps8f51bea4.jpg



http://i940.photobucket.com/albums/a...psb3a3e649.jpg

http://i940.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps64577d91.jpg





Hugs Mel

Christinaxo 04-22-2013 10:36 PM

Thank You!
 
OH EM GEE those are all so perfect!!! Thank you so much for the pixiedust:! :goodvibes

melglnh2o 04-23-2013 07:03 AM

Hi Mel,

Your coupons are so cute that I just have to request a few for our trip later this year. May I please request the following:
1. A cupcake coupon for Giliana (Is there anyway to put Minnie on it instead of Mickey? If not no worries).
2. The Epcot coupon - one each for Giliana, Gabriel and Sam (if you could change the word "gift" to "treat" that would be wonderful)
3. The AK coupon - one each for Giliana, Gabriel and Sam (again please change the word "gift" to "treat" if you can)

Thanks a bunch,
Melissa (aka Mel too) :)

melglnh2o 04-23-2013 07:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by melglnh2o (Post 48185971)
Hi Mel,

Your coupons are so cute that I just have to request a few for our trip later this year. May I please request the following:
1. A cupcake coupon for Giliana (Is there anyway to put Minnie on it instead of Mickey? If not no worries).
2. The Epcot coupon - one each for Giliana, Gabriel and Sam (if you could change the word "gift" to "treat" that would be wonderful)
3. The AK coupon - one each for Giliana, Gabriel and Sam (again please change the word "gift" to "treat" if you can)

Thanks a bunch,
Melissa (aka Mel too) :)

I looked at your coupons again and made a mistake. If you could remove the word "gift" so it just says "treat" that would be most appreciative!!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:03 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.