The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Museum (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=95)
-   -   Mickey Ears For VMK. (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3095923)

liddomaryy 04-14-2013 06:26 AM

Mickey Ears For VMK.

I miss VMK so much! Who had the gold or black Mickey ears for VMK? :) I Did !

LoriR 04-14-2013 07:02 PM

I loved my Mickey ears!! Wish I could still see my avatar wearing them. :)

xApril 04-14-2013 10:28 PM

I had a few pairs of both. They were some of my favorite hats to wear! :)

hkgripp 06-26-2013 01:05 PM

I traded everything I had one time for the stitch ears. My favorite character. :)

Luv0fDisney 06-26-2013 07:46 PM

I had the bird nest hat... I miss it...

carlzwife 09-06-2013 10:17 AM

open vmk!! tonight!

Apparently those vmk kids have grown up enough to get someone to actually develop a game. They have no disney backing of course and are prepared if they are shut down. But, it opens tonight. register at openvmk.com slash relive. I havent made enough posts to put in a link. How embarrassing since I have been reading this for Quite some time. LOL
I got totally hooked on vmk with all the tweeners because i was playing with my kids. Met some great adult friends too.

VMKYouAreMissed 09-13-2013 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carlzwife (Post 49490557)
Apparently those vmk kids have grown up enough to get someone to actually develop a game. They have no disney backing of course and are prepared if they are shut down. But, it opens tonight. register at openvmk.com slash relive. I havent made enough posts to put in a link. How embarrassing since I have been reading this for Quite some time. LOL
I got totally hooked on vmk with all the tweeners because i was playing with my kids. Met some great adult friends too.

Has anybody actually logged into this and played? Screenshots, please? I am hesitant because I don't want a virus.

WV_Minnie 09-14-2013 06:35 AM

I've been playing the heck outta the game, could poof away any day since it is a fan server. There is nothing to download, it's a Shockwave game. I have no problems or warnings regarding viruses. I'm Kiki in game :) if ya see me, say howdy !!

Maleficent Dragon 09-15-2013 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VMKYouAreMissed (Post 49560463)
Has anybody actually logged into this and played? Screenshots, please? I am hesitant because I don't want a virus.

Yes, it is for real and I have been in. There is very little to do at the moment. There are no games and only two of the NPCs give coins at the present time. Quite a few rooms cannot be entered as well. It is great to see VMK again, but I would not get attached....I do not expect it to last long. It is a bunch of teenagers fighting over control running the deal and Disney, of course, is not going to let this go for long. I am positive they are watching very closely. ;)

WDWtruedreams 10-05-2013 03:15 PM

I had Dream Ears and Gold ears! I miss Vmk so much! D:
I was Greenico on there!

VMKYouAreMissed 10-18-2013 12:21 AM

You could get black ears in the new MyVMK the first week.