The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Disney Resorts (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   YC club level question (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3095912)

lomillerin 04-14-2013 01:41 AM

YC club level question

We stayed at BWI club level and they had rolled up PBJs with powdered sugar. Does YC have these?
Also, what types of hot appetizers might we find at YC?

natebenma 04-14-2013 04:55 AM

I haven't heard anyone discussing the PB rollups at the Yacht Club.

Here is a link to the Club level info for the Y&BC from the FAQ thread.

Post 12: Club Level Info

Some of the link in that post have pictures of some of the offerings in the Yacht Club lounge:

StephH, December 2012:
YC lounge

bizeemom4, August 2012
YC lounge, 1
YC lounge, 2

Kim1964 04-14-2013 07:29 AM

I've stayed at YC CL 4 times and never seen anything like you described.

lomillerin 04-14-2013 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kim1964 (Post 48099346)
I've stayed at YC CL 4 times and never seen anything like you described.

This is a little disappointing because we love them. BWI had them 2 different times that we stayed there. They are quite delicious. Now I wonder if we should change over to BWI again. We are planning more time around pool this year so SAB sounded perfect. Hmmm... What to do.

TigrLvsPooh 04-14-2013 11:40 AM

Strange as it is the PB&J rollups were a major problem for us at the BWI CL in january. My 11 year old declared them "gross" and continued to whine about the YC/BC PB&J cups the rest of the week. :lmao: One of the main reasons I booked YC CL for next month was so he could have his favorite snack! ((and so I don't have to listen to him complain)) ;)

lomillerin 04-14-2013 11:58 AM

What are the PBJ cups?

iheartjuppy 04-14-2013 12:35 PM

No clue! I've only ever seen Uncrustable PB&Js at Club Level (WL, AKL). I'm fascinated by the powdered sugar roll and cups! Hoping someone has pics!

TigrLvsPooh 04-14-2013 03:09 PM

At YC/BC they have these little plastic cups that have peanut butter and jelly layered inside of them with a tiny spreader, and they have hawaiian type rolls to use as the bread. My 11 year old thinks it is the best thing on the planet. LOL :lmao: My DH and I like to take those hawaiian rolls and use them with the lobster salad and make a little mini sandwich. ;)

Kim1964 04-14-2013 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TigrLvsPooh (Post 48102710)
At YC/BC they have these little plastic cups that have peanut butter and jelly layered inside of them with a tiny spreader, and they have hawaiian type rolls to use as the bread. My 11 year old thinks it is the best thing on the planet. LOL :lmao: My DH and I like to take those hawaiian rolls and use them with the lobster salad and make a little mini sandwich. ;)

We've done the same thing with the lobster salad and the rolls:). I've also noticed that they stopped putting the uncrustables out at YC, but if you ask for them, someone will get them for you.

OP, if you're planning pool time, stick with YC. SAB is really a great place to hang out for the day!

disneydee6 04-14-2013 04:03 PM

Just looked at the CL picture thread, and believe I saw the PB&J you are speaking of. While I haven't been YC CL yet, I don't believe it's available there.

natebenma 04-14-2013 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TigrLvsPooh (Post 48102710)

These, Erika?

http://i657.photobucket.com/albums/u...IMG_0894-2.jpg

lomillerin 04-14-2013 05:58 PM

Thanks for the info. on the various PBJ at club level.