The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Disney Cruise Line Forum (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   5-Nt W Caribbean on the Wonder (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3093618)

Douvres Family 04-09-2013 11:56 AM

5-Nt W Caribbean on the Wonder

Hi! :wave2:

Does anyone have any copies of their 5 night western caribbean on the Wonder?
2 days at sea, 1 day in Cozumel, and 1 day in CC.

Just trying to have an idea what our cruise will be like...we really can't wait!

Cruisin Castaway 04-09-2013 12:01 PM

I am also looking for the same navigators. We leave in just under 3 weeks!

rentayenta 04-09-2013 12:08 PM

I'd love to see some too. :thumbsup2

su_A_ve 04-09-2013 02:24 PM

We did it last February. I know I have them at home, but also know they've been posted here as well.

sorceressk 04-09-2013 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cruisin Castaway (Post 48054406)
I am also looking for the same navigators. We leave in just under 3 weeks!

Us too! On the 4/27!!

Douvres Family 04-09-2013 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by su_A_ve (Post 48055936)
We did it last February. I know I have them at home, but also know they've been posted here as well.

Thank you for replying...I haven't been able to find them...we're going February 2014 when the kids are out of school...

Did you do any excursions?

VHFamily 04-09-2013 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Douvres Family (Post 48057093)

Thank you for replying...I haven't been able to find them...we're going February 2014 when the kids are out of school...

Us too (in feb 2014)!

Douvres Family 04-10-2013 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VHFamily (Post 48057769)
Us too (in feb 2014)!

We're sailing on Feb 16...how about you?

su_A_ve 04-10-2013 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Douvres Family (Post 48057093)

Regarding navigators for 10 months down the road might give you a rough idea, but many things will change. Need to scan them in...

Yes. On Cozumel, we booked the Discovery Park and San Gervasio ruins. It was a little educational and nice. Something different.

On Cayman, we didn't book anything. But we ventured off on our own. We took a cab to 7mile beach and stayed there for a couple of hours. Then we wanted to take a cab to Hell, but nobody would take us - we should have gone to Hell first, and then taken a cab back to the port, stopping at 7mile beach. So we were told we could take the public bus and so we did.

The buses on Cayman are just like taxis. They are 18 passenger vans. Except the bus has a specific route and costs a lot less ($2.50 per way per person). So we took the bus to Hell, and from there we took the bus back to the port.

Cheap excursion!

Douvres Family 04-16-2013 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by su_A_ve (Post 48067845)
Regarding navigators for 10 months down the road might give you a rough idea, but many things will change. Need to scan them in...

Yes. On Cozumel, we booked the Discovery Park and San Gervasio ruins. It was a little educational and nice. Something different.

On Cayman, we didn't book anything. But we ventured off on our own. We took a cab to 7mile beach and stayed there for a couple of hours. Then we wanted to take a cab to Hell, but nobody would take us - we should have gone to Hell first, and then taken a cab back to the port, stopping at 7mile beach. So we were told we could take the public bus and so we did.

The buses on Cayman are just like taxis. They are 18 passenger vans. Except the bus has a specific route and costs a lot less ($2.50 per way per person). So we took the bus to Hell, and from there we took the bus back to the port.

Cheap excursion!

OMG...Just read your post...thank you so much!!! I would love to have an idea what the navigators for the W Caribbean look like.

Our cruise will not got to Cayman, it's going to CC instead...

How was Discover Park?