The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Disney Restaurants (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Can I Do This? (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3090224)

newfiegirl 04-02-2013 09:29 PM

Can I Do This?

I am staying on site for 7 days, then moving to a house for 7 days. If I have an extra day for a park, I know I can come back and get into a park within the 14 days.
Here is my question:
1. Can I keep a CS or TS meal, make reservations and eat somewhere within 14 days?

2. Also, If I have the waterparks and more, Can I continue to visit the parks throughout week 2?

3. Finally, Can I give my brother the video game pass (thats comes with the water parks option) for him to use at downtown disney.

graceesmom 04-02-2013 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newfiegirl (Post 47989981)
I am staying on site for 7 days, then moving to a house for 7 days. If I have an extra day for a park, I know I can come back and get into a park within the 14 days.
Here is my question:
1. Can I keep a CS or TS meal, make reservations and eat somewhere within 14 days?Unfortunately, no. Your dining plan credits expire at midnight the day you check out.

2. Also, If I have the waterparks and more, Can I continue to visit the parks throughout week 2?Yes, you will have the same number of WPFM entries as days on your ticket. E.g. if you buy a 7 day ticket, you get 7 entries into the waterparks. They expire 14 days after you first use the ticket.

3. Finally, Can I give my brother the video game pass (thats comes with the water parks option) for him to use at downtown disney

I can't speak to this. I only know about Arcade points that you get for your resort arcade that comes with a package. Haven't heard of video game pass at Downtown Disney. Are you talking about Disney Quest instead? Those are attached to the room and should have an expiration on the voucher.

newfiegirl 04-02-2013 10:43 PM

yes dsiney quest it is...can i give away that pass?

deakam 04-02-2013 10:43 PM

The Disney Quest voucher has your name on it and you must be there with your ID to use them. The package comes with 2 vouchers---we had 3 people in our room. I tried to use my niece's voucher and was told that they are non-transferable.

TDC Nala 04-03-2013 07:39 AM

1. No. All dining credits you have left over will expire at midnight after you have checked out of your Disney resort. You can come back anytime and eat at Disney...but not on DDP credits.

2. You should ask this on Theme Parks and Attractions. There are ticket experts there.

3. No, your Disney Quest package voucher is not transferable.

bgirl29 04-03-2013 07:40 AM

Are you on the dining plan? If so any of those meal credits expire at midnight the day you check out.