The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Disney Dining Plan (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=116)
-   -   Question about Dining Plan? (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3089773)

flinkerfrosch 04-02-2013 08:46 AM

Question about Dining Plan?
 
I have already booked a package with tickets, but haven't decided on whether I would add the DP just yet.
I have to make my ADR's on April 20th. If I don't have the DP added to my package, do I have to pay the full amount of each ADR on my credit card or is my credit card just used to hold the reservation?

Thanks in advance:)

smitch425 04-02-2013 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flinkerfrosch (Post 47981345)
I have already booked a package with tickets, but haven't decided on whether I would add the DP just yet.
I have to make my ADR's on April 20th. If I don't have the DP added to my package, do I have to pay the full amount of each ADR on my credit card or is my credit card just used to hold the reservation?

Thanks in advance:)

Only a few restaurants charge immediately. The rest will only charge $10 a person if you no show or don't cancel by a certain time. There is a sticky thread that lists the restaurant credit card policies. It is at the top of the restaurant reservation board. I'll find it and post the link.

ETA: here ya go...
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2836290

flinkerfrosch 04-02-2013 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smitch425 (Post 47981364)
Only a few restaurants charge immediately. The rest will only charge $10 a person if you no show or don't cancel by a certain time. There is a sticky thread that lists the restaurant credit card policies. It is at the top of the restaurant reservation board. I'll find it and post the link.

ETA: here ya go...
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2836290

Thanks so much for taking the time to do this:)

smitch425 04-02-2013 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flinkerfrosch (Post 47981563)
Thanks so much for taking the time to do this:)

You're welcome. Happy to help! :goodvibes

TDC Nala 04-02-2013 09:53 AM

If you don't have DDP on your package, you would pay in full for Cinderella's Royal Table or dinner shows. Otherwise, no payment at the time of booking.

flinkerfrosch 04-02-2013 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smitch425 (Post 47981855)
You're welcome. Happy to help! :goodvibes

:thumbsup2

flinkerfrosch 04-02-2013 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TDC Nala (Post 47982067)
If you don't have DDP on your package, you would pay in full for Cinderella's Royal Table or dinner shows. Otherwise, no payment at the time of booking.


Thanks to you and thanks to "smitch425" who gave me the link earlier this am I have my question answered.
Its a BIG relief cause that would have been one hefty Visa bill..I would have had some explaining to do to the DH..LOL
I think we are going to add the DP, but I didn't know if my mind would have been made up prior to the date I needed to make my ADR's.

Thanks again:)


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:24 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.