The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Disney Cruise Line Forum (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Positive thoughts and Prayers for the 4 year old who almost drowned (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3089036)

SigalTchelet 03-31-2013 09:39 PM

Positive thoughts and Prayers for the 4 year old who almost drowned

There is so much blaming in the other thread, that I thought I would start this one. It is a place to express your positive thoughts and prayers for the boy and his family. Let's just show the boy love and support-no negativity appreciated in this thread.

Please little guy, I pray that you come through this with flying colors and have a COMPLETE and speedy recovery. To the parents, I cannot even fathom what you are going through, but you are in my thoughts and prayers! I know Disney will take good care of you!

Love, Jill xoxo <3 <3 <3

Minnie321 03-31-2013 09:42 PM

Thank you - I just posted in the other thread that I was done there because it was so negative.
My prayers are still with this young boy and his family. I hope we get some more good news.:grouphug:

cr8zycruiser 03-31-2013 09:48 PM

I will continue to pray for this family and everyone involved. Please make a full speedy recovery little guy! May your parents find hope and strength through this time.
With love from all of my family to yours!

disneymagicgirl 03-31-2013 10:12 PM

I have been thinking about you and your family since I read this story yesterday evening. Please be strong. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.:grouphug:

disney-akj 03-31-2013 10:15 PM

I hope the little guy is doing well. Prayers and pixie dust for all involved!!!

SoCaOC-Mom 03-31-2013 10:16 PM

Bless you and your family little boy.
I hope and pray you have so many more holidays, hugs , kisses and adventures in your sweet life.

k3chantal 03-31-2013 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SigalTchelet (Post 47967746)
There is so much blaming in the other thread, that I thought I would start this one. It is a place to express your positive thoughts and prayers for the boy and his family. Let's just show the boy love and support-no negativity appreciated in this thread.

Please little guy, I pray that you come through this with flying colors and have a COMPLETE and speedy recovery. To the parents, I cannot even fathom what you are going through, but you are in my thoughts and prayers! I know Disney will take goog care of you!

Love, Jill xoxo <3 <3 <3

Thank you for creating a new thread.........

My prayers and thoughts are with that boy and family.

mmccutche 03-31-2013 11:23 PM

Stable

Latest Disney cruise blog shows he is stable for now

SoCaOC-Mom 03-31-2013 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mmccutche (Post 47968482)
Latest Disney cruise blog shows he is stable for now

Such hopeful news.

TLSnell1981 03-31-2013 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoCaOC-Mom (Post 47968521)
Such hopeful news.

Yes, it is VERY hopeful. :goodvibes

PizzieDuster 03-31-2013 11:41 PM

I have been praying for your son and your family since Saturday, not once have you all left my mind.

I'm praying for him to get stronger and stronger with each day. Know that we are thinking of you, praying for you, sending love and strength.

Take care lil angel, get rest and get well real soon! :love:

wallawallakids 04-01-2013 05:56 AM

Thank you SigalTchelet for starting this new thread. :thanks:

Our whole family has been praying for your little boy and your family. We have been thinking about all of you since Saturday. Praying for a speedy recovery and many more happy days for all of you.

May God Bless your family.

lorimay 04-01-2013 06:06 AM

My thoughts and prayers are with this family.

I hope they are all home together soon.

sullins5 04-01-2013 07:45 AM

:goodvibes Still praying for this family...

For the sweet baby boy- for his mind and body to heal, and for calmness in a strange place~
For mom and dad-peace, comfort, rest and loving support~
For his siblings-for rest, understanding, knowing that their brother is in the best hands~

Let them know we're praying!

tinkerbell 766 04-01-2013 07:51 AM

To the poor precious baby and his family, I send my love and best wishes across the ocean. I will continue to pray that this ends well and positively for you all. God bless you xxxx