The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Disney Cruise Meets (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=85)
-   -   July 25, 2013 Disney Dream 3-night (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3088878)

LadyRob 03-31-2013 06:00 PM

July 25, 2013 Disney Dream 3-night

My boyfriend and I will be on this sailing. Anybody else? :wave2:

Jess7davis 04-03-2013 02:33 AM

My husband (30) and I (26) will be on this cruise! We are so excited and ready to go.

LadyRob 04-03-2013 05:41 AM

:welcome: I'm 38 and DBF is 41. This will be my first Disney cruise without the kids so I'm very excited. I hope we get more people soon. I would love to get started on FE gifts.

IrishCowboy 04-08-2013 04:03 PM

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :goodvibes

Have a great cruise!

Surveyboy 04-23-2013 01:20 PM

This will be our first Disney cruise. We are going with our family a party of seven to celebrate my husband 40th birthday. Party comprises of mother and father in law, sister in law and brother in law, husband, my 9 year old daughter and myself. We will be travelling from the UK and cannot wait for the whole Disney experience!!!!!

MommaT 06-01-2013 10:19 PM

Our family of 5 will be there! :banana: this is our first Disney Cruise!

Anyone doing Fish Extenders? We would like to!

Surveyboy 06-02-2013 05:29 AM

We would love to do Fish Extenders also.

nfrank 06-08-2013 02:01 AM

I (32) am taking my mother (59) on her first ever cruise (and her first trip to WDW!). Needless to say, we're both pretty excited.... me, because I'm a total Disney geek.... and her, because she literally hasn't been on a real vacation in 30 years AND has never been on a cruise (which she's always wanted to go on one)! This is is actually the first cruise ever for the both of us! I am terribly excited! :cheer2:

MommaT 06-08-2013 09:35 PM

Welcome!

Nfrank, welcome to this board! I too am excited for you and your mom!! You are so sweet to bring her on such a fun vacation!! Would y'all like to join us in doing the fish extenders?

This is my family's first Disney cruise (children's 1st cruise anywhere) and I am not going to tell them about the fish extenders part of it all. It will be a surprise that I know they will LOVE!

nfrank 06-09-2013 02:06 AM

I'm honestly completely in the dark on the FE thing! LOL! Like I said, this is my first cruise too! :) I just decided to add it a few weeks ago. How does the FE thing work? I've seen people talk about it on the DIS a bit, but I'm still clueless. :-/

coopersmom06 06-09-2013 11:17 PM

we will be on board as well. Family of 4 (7 year old boy and 2 year old girl):goodvibes

coopersmom06 06-09-2013 11:29 PM

Is there a link to an FE group for our sailing? I've never done one and would LOVE to give it a try!!

MommaT 06-10-2013 12:11 AM

Coopersmom06, welcome! As far as I know (someone correct me if I'm wrong) this is the only board for our sailing. I assume we just use this one to talk about FE's.

Nfrank, I'm not even going to try to explain FE's. I would not do them justice and you'd be more confused than before I started! :0). I just googled "fish extenders". Actually that's not true. I stumbled upon the concept when I did a search on Pinterest for "Disney Cruise". That's actually where I learned about them and saw pictures of examples. Then, I googled them for more images of examples. Not being a friend of a sewing machine, I ordered an FE from Etsy earlier today. Though there are "recipes" for how to make them yourself on Pinterest. :0)

For those interested in doing the FE's we'll eventually need to set a deadline date for participants to sign up so that we can make/order the goodies in time for our sailing. Sooo excited!!

nfrank 06-11-2013 01:17 AM

Okay. I did some searching on my own about fish extenders. I'm in! I still probably do not have them down entirely, but I have until the end of July right? :)

Surveyboy 06-13-2013 01:12 PM

We were a party of 7, but my mother in law broke her ankle at the weekend as is no longer able to come!!!! We are now a party of 4 adults and a 9 year old girl. Still interested in taking part in fish extenders :)