The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Disney Cruise Line Forum (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Current dining rotation on Wonder, etc. (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3088732)

Princess Sleepy 03-31-2013 12:06 PM

Current dining rotation on Wonder, etc.

Looking for the dining rotation on the Wonder for the 5-day Cozumel/Castaway Cay itinerary.

Also would love to see a navigator from that trip. So far I can only find the Grand Cayman version.

Plus, trying to decide about clothes for dinner. I like to dress up, but don't want to be wildly over dressed. Thinking like this:

Cruise casual nights: sundresses
Optional semi-formal night: fancier dress, but shorter (not tea length or floor length)
Pirate night: pirate t-shirt, black skirt, and bandana

I have a full-blown pirate costume but think that might be over the top. Also, how fancy is too fancy on an optional semi-formal night. I don't always need to conform, but don't like sticking out like a sore thumb either.

PrincessShmoo 03-31-2013 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Princess Sleepy (Post 47962958)
Looking for the dining rotation on the Wonder for the 5-day Cozumel/Castaway Cay itinerary.

Also would love to see a navigator from that trip. So far I can only find the Grand Cayman version.

Plus, trying to decide about clothes for dinner. I like to dress up, but don't want to be wildly over dressed. Thinking like this:

Cruise casual nights: sundresses
Optional semi-formal night: fancier dress, but shorter (not tea length or floor length)
Pirate night: pirate t-shirt, black skirt, and bandana

I have a full-blown pirate costume but think that might be over the top. Also, how fancy is too fancy on an optional semi-formal night. I don't always need to conform, but don't like sticking out like a sore thumb either.

Your planned outfits sound fine.

On semi-formal nights you'll see everything from full length gowns to shorts (yes, even on formal nights). DCL really doesn't enforce their requested dress code.

Princess Sleepy 03-31-2013 12:23 PM

OK. When we start getting this close to vacation I always start second-guessing myself. Too much time to plan!

Eeyore Girl 03-31-2013 01:09 PM

We just went in February for this itinerary 2nd seating.

Night 1 animators palate
Night 2 parrot cay
Night 3 parrot cay (pirates night)
Night 4 tritons
Night 5 animators palate

Hope that helps.

jm106 03-31-2013 01:16 PM

We ar possibly on the same sailing? 4/27? I also looked for cozumel/CC navigators but oly found one thread with days missing.
For attire, I have a maxi dress for one night and a nicer sundress for another, a cocktail length dress for optional dress up and my kids will have on shirt/vest and tie and DH a dress shirt and pants. Pirates night I am not dressing up, kids have pirate Tshirt I am making, I have a cotton black skirt, sleeveless top and Ill throw on a bandana and hoop earrings.

Princess Sleepy 03-31-2013 02:10 PM

Hi jm,
Yes, that is our cruise also. Sounds like we are thinking along the same lines in terms of clothes. I will definitely stick to the pirate shirt instead of going all out (easier to pack too).

I wish we could find a navigator. I like to know what my options are. :)

Princess Sleepy 03-31-2013 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eeyore Girl (Post 47963373)
We just went in February for this itinerary 2nd seating.

Night 1 animators palate
Night 2 parrot cay
Night 3 parrot cay (pirates night)
Night 4 tritons
Night 5 animators palate

Hope that helps.

Thanks Eeyore Girl. Definitely what I was looking for.

Eeyore Girl 03-31-2013 04:37 PM

No problem!

Cruisin Castaway 03-31-2013 06:13 PM

If anyone has any personal navigators from this itinerary, I would love to see them.

MayB 03-31-2013 07:06 PM

Navigator 5 day Wonder Cozumel & CC

There is a Navigator for that itinerary but I can't link to it because I don't have enough posts. Search "Naviagators" (it's misspelled) posted by sbridgeman on 2/12/2013. Sorry I can't link it for you.

We are are also sailing 4/27.

Princess Sleepy 03-31-2013 10:10 PM

Thank you MayB. Here is the link.
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3063844