The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Teen Disney (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Why Isn't There A Mickey Mouse Ride? (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3088527)

101disneyfan 03-30-2013 07:41 PM

Why Isn't There A Mickey Mouse Ride?
 
How many people have been to Walt Disney World and thought to themselves, "why is the closest thing to a Mickey Mouse ride, the Sorceror's Apprentice appearance in The Great Movie Ride"?

If there was a Mickey Mouse dark ride, what would it be?
What are your ideas?

CHBDISNEY 03-31-2013 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 101disneyfan (Post 47958789)
How many people have been to Walt Disney World and thought to themselves, "why is the closest thing to a Mickey Mouse ride, the Sorceror's Apprentice appearance in The Great Movie Ride"?

If there was a Mickey Mouse dark ride, what would it be?
What are your ideas?

the only other ones I can think of close to a mickey rides is Goofy's barnstormer, Three Callibereos, and Phillarmagic. It would be nice to have a ride designated to Mickey!

Silvermist20 03-31-2013 06:39 PM

Well, if there was a Mickey Mouse ride, it would probably be like his adventures or something. Either that or maybe a roller coaster or something. :confused3

Darkwing Duck 04-03-2013 12:36 PM

Mickey's Philharmagic might count as a Mickey ride i guess. I'd like a "Steamboat Willie" themed water ride. I think that would be cool:cool1:

spursboy13 04-04-2013 09:09 PM

I think they should have kept his house. They need to make another tribute other than the statue in front of the Castle. I honestly don't have any idea as to what they would do for a ride.

ThisIsBrenn 04-05-2013 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darkwing Duck (Post 47995411)
Mickey's Philharmagic might count as a Mickey ride i guess. I'd like a "Steamboat Willie" themed water ride. I think that would be cool:cool1:

That would be pretty cool :D

I always considered PhillharMagic to be a Mickey ride but I guess it's not really a ride, so...

loveysbydesign 04-05-2013 06:13 PM

I think they should make a Mickey Mouse clubhouse playland for the kiddos since they were mean and took away Mickey and Minnie's houses!

CHBDISNEY 04-17-2013 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loveysbydesign (Post 48020530)
I think they should make a Mickey Mouse clubhouse playland for the kiddos since they were mean and took away Mickey and Minnie's houses!

i think it was a little weird that they took the toontown houses away, and i think that would be a good idea (the mickey mouse clubhouse playland). If they ever made something like that, i would think maybe something like the honey i shrunk the kids playland. I have had so many memories in that one.

Silvermist20 04-17-2013 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darkwing Duck (Post 47995411)
Mickey's Philharmagic might count as a Mickey ride i guess. I'd like a "Steamboat Willie" themed water ride. I think that would be cool:cool1:

That would be a cool idea. :cool1:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:10 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.