2 weeks- POFQ or Split Wilderness/BC for $150 more (with bounceback)?
Heading to Disney in two weeks for a sister's trip! My Mom and I already have a trip planned for August. I'm hoping to be able to take advantage of the bounceback offer currently available. Just a few questions:
1. What is the chance of me getting a bounceback offer for 1 week at BC and 1 week at Wilderness?
2. Is it worth the trouble to do a split stay or should we stay put at POFQ?
3. Currently we are budgeted at $2700 for two weeks at POFQ. BC Standard/WL Standard will run us $2844. Is it worth it to update either reservation to an updated view? For example, upgrading WL to woods view would bring total to $2980. Still not a huge increase from the original, considering we are going from moderate to 2 weeks at Deluxe.
2. I think a split stay is a great idea for a 2 week stay as it gives you plenty of time to enjoy both resorts. I would definitely split between 2 deluxes (and BC/WL is a great split) for just $150 more.
3. We haven't stayed standard view at WL, but I don't think woods view is that much more, so I would pay the extra cost and book woods view (especially with a discount).
Good luck :).
Those are my two favorite resorts, so of course I say yes. :thumbsup2
The standard view at WL can be pretty bad, so I would pay the extra to book woods view.
Thanks for the great info!!!
Sounds like a Woods View at WL is the way to go. What about BC? Are we okay sticking with standard?
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:22 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.