The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Community Board (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   The Voice spring season (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3086047)

happygirl 03-25-2013 08:10 PM

The Voice spring season
 
So lets talk, anyone watching tonight

happygirl 03-25-2013 08:12 PM

Those twins ladies are good

Robinrs 03-25-2013 08:15 PM

Those twins were AMAZING!! :goodvibes

Pig Pen 03-25-2013 08:17 PM

I gave up on American Idol this year so will give The Voice a try. Twins were awesome. If that's an example of the talent to come, bye-bye AI forever.

happygirl 03-25-2013 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pig Pen (Post 47909539)
I gave up on American Idol this year so will give The Voice a try. Twins were awesome. If that's an example of the talent to come, bye-bye AI forever.

I really like the tryouts kinda of gets boring after that to me.

happygirl 03-25-2013 08:22 PM

I didn't care for the girl who sang Elvis not my thing

mom2travel 03-25-2013 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by happygirl
I didn't care for the girl who sang Elvis not my thing

I didn't care for her voice either. It seemed like she was singing with her teeth clenched.

The twins were great though!

happygirl 03-25-2013 08:31 PM

I'm really liking Usher and Shakira 100% times better then Christina and Cee-LO

happygirl 03-25-2013 08:45 PM

I really didn't think that girl who got shot down was that bad

Cogswel_Cogs 03-25-2013 09:03 PM

Croocked teeath is that a SOB story?
She was good thoguh.

disneyfans95 03-25-2013 09:07 PM

Sucks... holy cow the wife is watching it now on DvR and it horrible.

She gave it 15-20 min and laughed and deleted this #$$

Who in the world would really watch junk like this?? :rotfl2:

Pig Pen 03-25-2013 09:08 PM

I never knew we had Usher to thank for Justin Beiber. :rolleyes2

DisneyCP2002 03-25-2013 09:09 PM

I am really enjoying this season so far. I do enjoy the new coaches as well. THey really bring a fresh take to the show. The twins were great and the guy that performed the Beiber song was good as well.

happygirl 03-25-2013 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pig Pen (Post 47910076)
I never knew we had Usher to thank for Justin Beiber. :rolleyes2

So that who to blame LOL

happygirl 03-25-2013 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by disneyfans95 (Post 47910065)
Sucks... holy cow the wife is watching it now on DvR and it horrible.

She gave it 15-20 min and laughed and deleted this #$$

Who in the world would really watch junk like this?? :rotfl2:

but you took time to post here about a show you don't like?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:03 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.