The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Disney Cruise Line Pre-Trip Reports (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=189)
-   -   THIEVES 2014 Reunion Cruise - POLL (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3077604)

EllaEnchanted 03-09-2013 05:56 PM

THIEVES 2014 Reunion Cruise - POLL
 
This is a follow up POLL to the one that Monica started.



Quote:

Originally Posted by woody73 (Post 47788282)
The Southern Caribbean and WBTA are currently tied. Here's something else to consider: Who has already booked?

Sept 2014 Southern Caribbean:
-- LisaG520
-- MrsMork
-- PJpoohbear
-- EllaEnchanted
-- been2marcelene
-- Mom323
-- surf2di4
-- leftcoastlady
--
--



Sept 2014 WBTA:
-- katypop
-- scottishwee35
-- Woody73
-- UKangel
-- Ginamarie
-- CustardTart
-- KrisannB
-- birkner
--
--




Anyone else? If so, just add your name to the list.

Woody


NotSoLittleMermaid 03-09-2013 06:41 PM

Was it ever considered to do Alaska later in the season? I'd love to do Alaska again but not in May.

NotSoLittleMermaid 03-09-2013 06:52 PM

Is the Sept. So. Caribbean the one that leaves from San Juan?

EllaEnchanted 03-09-2013 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NotSoLittleMermaid (Post 47751144)
Was it ever considered to do Alaska later in the season? I'd love to do Alaska again but not in May.

May is a 9 night. June - Sept is a 7 night. Our friends are doing the 9 night....Bubba and V, Lisa and Darrell, Ann and Albert...

But you could pick it and note that you want to do it in July. Whatever the majority picks is what we should go with.


EllaEnchanted 03-09-2013 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NotSoLittleMermaid (Post 47751210)
Is the Sept. So. Caribbean the one that leaves from San Juan?

YES the Sept and Oct So. Caribbean are the ones that leave out of San Juan. I think I got it wrong because our friends are doing the Oct one.....Angie and Dennis, Lisa and Darrell, PJ and mom....

NotSoLittleMermaid 03-09-2013 07:34 PM

So the cruise we'd do as a reunion would really be one in Oct., right?

EllaEnchanted 03-09-2013 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NotSoLittleMermaid (Post 47751530)
So the cruise we'd do as a reunion would really be one in Oct., right?

For the Southern Caribbean, YES. Because some other thieves are already on the Oct Southern Caribbean. I just picked the wrong month for that cruise.


MouseFaninQueue 03-09-2013 10:00 PM

Whatever one. However I don't want to have to fly out of North America for the cruise.

MJGirl 03-09-2013 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EllaEnchanted (Post 47751408)
YES the Sept and Oct So. Caribbean are the ones that leave out of San Juan. I think I got it wrong because our friends are doing the Oct one.....Angie and Dennis, Lisa and Darrell, PJ and mom....

I know I'm not a thief ... but I'm on the October one with Angie, Dennis, Lisa and Darrell too!!! Choose that one .. would love to reconnect with you Deb!

EllaEnchanted 03-09-2013 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MouseFaninQueue (Post 47752653)
Whatever one. However I don't want to have to fly out of North America for the cruise.

What does that mean Ken....no going out of Port Canaveral? You would then prefer to go out of Vancouver or San Juan or Barcelona? Does the time of year matter to you and the family? Thanks for your input.

EllaEnchanted 03-09-2013 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MJGirl (Post 47752704)
I know I'm not a thief ... but I'm on the October one with Angie, Dennis, Lisa and Darrell too!!! Choose that one .. would love to reconnect with you Deb!

I would love to reconnect with you as well MJ. You are an honorary thief! If the majority chooses the Southern Caribbean then it would be the one that you are on. :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

katypop 03-10-2013 04:50 PM

Hi all :wave2:

I voted for the WBTA since that is the one I have booked! I am so excited to see some other Theives are coming along...would love it if more joined those of us that have booked so far :grouphug:

Kathe

scottishwee35 03-10-2013 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by katypop (Post 47757825)
Hi all :wave2:

I voted for the WBTA since that is the one I have booked! I am so excited to see some other Theives are coming along...would love it if more joined those of us that have booked so far :grouphug:

Kathe

Second vote for WBTA:cheer2::cheer2:

NotSoLittleMermaid 03-10-2013 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by katypop (Post 47757825)
Hi all :wave2:

I voted for the WBTA since that is the one I have booked! I am so excited to see some other Theives are coming along...would love it if more joined those of us that have booked so far :grouphug:

Kathe

Hi Kathe!! Jackie and I were just talking about you the other day! Hope all is well with you! :flower3::hug:

woody73 03-10-2013 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by katypop (Post 47757825)

Hi all :wave2:

I voted for the WBTA since that is the one I have booked! . . .

Quote:

Originally Posted by scottishwee35 (Post 47758887)

Second vote for WBTA:cheer2::cheer2:

Third vote for WBTA.

Woody


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:38 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.