The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Disney Resorts (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Booking a package (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3076909)

MacDalt 03-08-2013 09:58 AM

Booking a package
 
I'm not sure where I should post this but here is my question. When booking a package thru the Disney site, when is the total due? At booking? Or later? I've seen other posts about paying off balances. My package includes a flight. Does that change things? Thanks in advance!

smitch425 03-08-2013 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MacDalt (Post 47738299)
I'm not sure where I should post this but here is my question. When booking a package thru the Disney site, when is the total due? At booking? Or later? I've seen other posts about paying off balances. My package includes a flight. Does that change things? Thanks in advance!

A package without flights requires a $200 deposit with the balance due at 45 days out. I think flights must be paid in full at the time of booking, but not 100% sure.

MacDalt 03-08-2013 10:01 AM

I think ur right about the flight. Can I pay the flight portion then have 45 days for the rest?

smitch425 03-08-2013 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MacDalt (Post 47738331)
I think ur right about the flight. Can I pay the flight portion then have 45 days for the rest?

You still need to put down $200 for the package, but the rest would be due 45 days out.

MacDalt 03-08-2013 10:06 AM

So ur saying $200 plus flight cost, then 45 days for balance?

smitch425 03-08-2013 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MacDalt (Post 47738385)
So ur saying $200 plus flight cost, then 45 days for balance?

Yep. :thumbsup2

smitch425 03-08-2013 10:13 AM

Found this in their terms and conditions...

Deposit - A deposit of $200 per reservation plus the price of any published or promotional airfare is due at the time of booking or the reservation is not confirmed.

MacDalt 03-08-2013 12:37 PM

Great! Thanks for your help!

smitch425 03-08-2013 12:41 PM

You're welcome! :goodvibes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:17 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.