The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Disney Resorts (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   gifts delivered to resort room (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3075913)

sahoenshell1218 03-06-2013 01:41 PM

gifts delivered to resort room
 
Is there anywhere else besides Disney Florist that you can recommend getting a gift basket/surprise gift delivered to your room? Disney Florist is just too expensive.
Thanks!

Dis703 03-06-2013 01:49 PM

We are sending our own In Room Celebration gift. I've been buying things and will ship it down to the resort. Pretty sure you order from just about anywhere and there are various options if you do a search for personal shoppers in Orlando.

Missytara 03-06-2013 02:14 PM

Memories by Betsy comes highly recommended by many people on the boards.

Pakey 03-06-2013 04:58 PM

I have used both Disney Florist and Memories by Betsy. There's no doubt that the quality/presentation of Disney Florist is superior but Betsy does a nice job and is great to work with.

There is also a Disney personal shopper on facebook. I don't know anything about this service but have read it mentioned in other threads.

taylor3297 03-06-2013 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pakey (Post 47720899)
I have used both Disney Florist and Memories by Betsy. There's no doubt that the quality/presentation of Disney Florist is superior but Betsy does a nice job and is great to work with.

There is also a Disney personal shopper on facebook. I don't know anything about this service but have read it mentioned in other threads.

Not sure if this is 100% accurate, but I had heard that only Disney Florist can deliver directly to the room and any other vendor has to deliver to the front desk.

goofy4tink 03-06-2013 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by taylor3297 (Post 47720930)
Not sure if this is 100% accurate, but I had heard that only Disney Florist can deliver directly to the room and any other vendor has to deliver to the front desk.

Nope, I doubt it. The issue is that there is no way to deliver anything to a room until you've already been in it. They won't take something to a room so the guest gets it upon arrival into the room. the room isn't really theirs until the room key is made up.
We've had things presented to us upon checkin. In fact, that was the case when I ordered boxes made up for my dd and her two friends at BWV. The boxes were given to them when they checked in...then they left the boxes with Bell Services until their studio was ready.
Even the Disney Florist has to wait to deliver anything.

taylor3297 03-06-2013 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by goofy4tink (Post 47721032)
Nope, I doubt it. The issue is that there is no way to deliver anything to a room until you've already been in it. They won't take something to a room so the guest gets it upon arrival into the room. the room isn't really theirs until the room key is made up.
We've had things presented to us upon checkin. In fact, that was the case when I ordered boxes made up for my dd and her two friends at BWV. The boxes were given to them when they checked in...then they left the boxes with Bell Services until their studio was ready.
Even the Disney Florist has to wait to deliver anything.

Well when we got to our room last August there was a flower arrangement that was sent to us already in the room. It was a Disney Florist arrangement.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:14 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.