60 Day Challenge
Welcome to my 60 day challenge. 3/4/2013 - 5/3/2013
Most recent picture but you can't see me in all of my fluffy glory.
Why start a challenge? Because I have let myself get fluffy again. Yes, we all say we won't do it but lets be honest, it is easier to be fluffy.
Why 60 days you ask? Because in 60 days from Monday we will be flying to Walt Disney World!! Why post this in the WISH Journals? 'Cause I need to feel like I am not doing this on my own and really don't want post this on Facebook. :rolleyes:
I started a new job this last October where I sit all day long and that hasn't helped the situation. Plus my hours are rough, I work from 10:30 - 7pm everyday. So when I get home I find myself sitting some more. I am going to set some pretty rough rules for myself but I really think you can do anything for 60 days.
1) No sweets until Disney, I've done this before and it is only hard the first few days and then it is no big deal. Plus, I am gluten free so the snacks everyone brings to work don't tempt me.
2) Eat healthy!
3) Drink only water & lots of it!
4) Work out Monday - Friday and spend the weekend being active with the family.
5) No sitting and snacking until bedtime when I get home from work. Try to stay away from the computer and tv, play games with the kids.
6) I'm sure I will come up with something else to torture myself with later.
I feel the need to make a change and going to Disney seems like the perfect time to set a goal. I have something to look forward to, a prize at the end of a challenge. After the challenge I plan on continuing my journey. At that point the summer will be right around the corner and I can not wait until we do cool things every weekend!!!!
I can't change what happened yesterday but I can make sure I do something today that will make me proud of myself tomorrow. You can do anything for 60 days!
Good luck - nothing like strip to WDW to get one motivated!
just ran across this. How are you doing? Any update on your personal challenge?
I'm down about 8lbs with 27 days to go! We can't wait for Disney!!! Time to go find some new clothes. =)
I've been very good and stayed off the sweets, not so great on working out every day but the dogs have enjoyed our long walks.
Wonder if I can lose another 8. That would bee sweet!
How goes it? Hope all is well!!! :goodvibes
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:50 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.