The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Disney Cruise Line Forum (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   NPH on the Fantasy (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3073837)

generaltso23 03-02-2013 08:35 PM

NPH on the Fantasy
 
Just got off the Fantasy this morning. Neil Patrick Harris was on board with his family. I was very impressed to see that most people were leaving him alone so that he could enjoy his vacation. It was pretty cool to see him around the ship all week. His kids are adorable.

I❤MICKEY 03-02-2013 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by generaltso23 (Post 47679737)
Just got off the Fantasy this morning. Neil Patrick Harris was on board with his family. I was very impressed to see that most people were leaving him alone so that he could enjoy his vacation. It was pretty cool to see him around the ship all week. His kids are adorable.

I've often wondered if a celebrity could really enjoy a cruise w/o being bombarded by people looking for autographs and pictures. Did they tend to mingle with other guests or were they set apart?

On another note I lived in southern Vermont for 8 years and loved/miss it.

Silverfox97 03-02-2013 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by generaltso23
Just got off the Fantasy this morning. Neil Patrick Harris was on board with his family. I was very impressed to see that most people were leaving him alone so that he could enjoy his vacation. It was pretty cool to see him around the ship all week. His kids are adorable.

Yay!!! I LOVE NPH!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Lollipop's Mom 03-02-2013 11:16 PM

EXTREMELY JEALOUS. NPH my most fave actor of all time. I would have left him alone, but OMG!

Silly Little Pixie 03-02-2013 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lollipop's Mom (Post 47681160)
EXTREMELY JEALOUS. NPH my most fave actor of all time. I would have left him alone, but OMG!

Same here!! OMG!!

Hoping he had a good enough time that he'll be on the NYE Fantasy cruise...

lilpooh108 03-03-2013 01:45 AM

I LOVE him. He's so ... WAITFORIT....Le-gen-dary.

Did people really leave him alone? I wondered if they dined in the MDRs?

Lobofan5 03-03-2013 01:52 AM

Very cool

generaltso23 03-03-2013 06:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I❤MICKEY (Post 47679781)
I've often wondered if a celebrity could really enjoy a cruise w/o being bombarded by people looking for autographs and pictures. Did they tend to mingle with other guests or were they set apart?

On another note I lived in southern Vermont for 8 years and loved/miss it.

Yeah, they mingled with other guests. I heard people telling him they were big fans, but I didn't see anyone asking for pictures or autographs or anything like that. Every time I saw him, he seemed to be having a great time.

I hear that Utah is similar to Vermont. Mountains and snow :)

generaltso23 03-03-2013 06:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lilpooh108 (Post 47681579)
Did people really leave him alone? I wondered if they dined in the MDRs?

Yeah, they seemed like any other guests. They ate in the MDRs and watched the shows in the WD theater with everyone else. There was, however, a DCL crew member that saved seats for them in the WD Theater. Maybe that's something DCL does for all guests that stay in the Disney suites (not that I know for sure that's where they were staying).

Neil was in the Mickey pool for quite a while one day with his kids while I was in there with my son. He was chit-chatting with the other parents, and really seemed to be enjoying the time with his family.

It's funny, my kids recognized that he was famous (from Smurfs), but didn't really think that it was that big of a deal because they're used to seeing famous people on DCL (Mickey, Minnie, Donald, etc.) :)

natandscott 03-03-2013 06:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by generaltso23 (Post 47682059)

It's funny, my kids recognized that he was famous (from Smurfs), but didn't really think that it was that big of a deal because they're used to seeing famous people on DCL (Mickey, Minnie, Donald, etc.) :)


Bahahaha! That's too cute!

I LOVE NPH, but it's probably a good thing that I wasn't on that cruise or I would have been all over him like a fat kid on a smartie. ;)

trickiwoo 03-03-2013 09:34 AM

Haha! The radio station I listen to mentioned last week that NPH tweeted that he was on a cruise. When I heard that I thought, "Hm... I wonder if he's on a DCL cruise." I guess I was right!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:31 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.