The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Disney Cruise Line Forum (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Tea with Alice on 6-Day Magic Cruise? (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3071834)

mawhite424 02-27-2013 07:01 AM

Tea with Alice on 6-Day Magic Cruise?
 
Since the search function is disabled I started a new thread. I was sure I read that Tea with Alice was available on the 6-day cruise because of the 3 sea days. Does anyone know?

A friend of mine thought she had heard the opposite. I looked for navigators, but they only have them through 2012, and I didn't see one for that cruise length.

Thanks!

Cackyschmackers 02-27-2013 07:51 AM

Well, Tea w/Alice is never on the Navigators, you have to ask about it at Guest Services, so you won't find it on there. We've only ever done 7- and 8-night, and it's offered on two sea days for those, so not sure about the 6-night. Sorry I am not of more help.

:cheer2:

mawhite424 02-27-2013 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cackyschmackers (Post 47642031)
Well, Tea w/Alice is never on the Navigators, you have to ask about it at Guest Services, so you won't find it on there. We've only ever done 7- and 8-night, and it's offered on two sea days for those, so not sure about the 6-night. Sorry I am not of more help.

:cheer2:

Thanks, Cacky! Maybe someone who's been on one of the recent 6-day cruises will chime in. I'm pretty sure I read it on these boards. Sure wish the search function was working!

Centex 03-09-2013 11:16 PM

Although we did a 7 day Western Caribbean, we had Tea w Alice on day 2. This was of course a sea day. Not sure about the 6 day though. This was on the Magic Sept 30, 2012. Hope it helps.

disneyfan888 03-09-2013 11:52 PM

What is tea with Alice and can it be booked online or is it something booked on the ship?

cruzisme 03-10-2013 05:04 AM

Is there a charge for this?

Thanks.

princessmommyx3 03-10-2013 07:37 AM

We just got back from a 6 night out of Galveston and it was offered on the 2nd full sea day.

meajuly5 03-10-2013 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cruzisme
Is there a charge for this?

Thanks.

No

mawhite424 03-10-2013 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by disneyfan888 (Post 47753682)
What is tea with Alice and can it be booked online or is it something booked on the ship?

You have to get the tickets from Guest Services, and they go fast! Tea with Alice in not really tea, and not necessarily with Alice from what I understand. It's with a character for sure, but sometimes a princess. Juice is served instead of tea, and it's more of an interactive character experience.

We had tickets on our last cruise, but completely forgot when it was time to go! boo! I felt bad because I'm sure someone else would have loved to have those 4 tickets!!

You can google it to see pictures.

disneyfan888 03-10-2013 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mawhite424 (Post 47755063)
You have to get the tickets from Guest Services, and they go fast! Tea with Alice in not really tea, and not necessarily with Alice from what I understand. It's with a character for sure, but sometimes a princess. Juice is served instead of tea, and it's more of an interactive character experience.

We had tickets on our last cruise, but completely forgot when it was time to go! boo! I felt bad because I'm sure someone else would have loved to have those 4 tickets!!

You can google it to see pictures.

Thank you! I will try and get tickets when we board the ship :thumbsup2

cruisecrasher 03-10-2013 10:55 AM

Tea with Alice pics in link-
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3025992&page=5


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:08 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.