The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Disney Cruise Line Forum (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Concierge on the Fantasy (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3071268)

kendzee94 02-26-2013 08:06 AM

Concierge on the Fantasy
 
Tell me about the Concierge on the Fantasy. We are booked for Family Stateroom 12510! Anyone have any pictures of this room, door and veranda? What is it that I "need" to request from Concierge staff? Thanks!!!

cgolf 02-26-2013 09:45 AM

This is the link to my trip report from what I believe should be the mirror image room from yours.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread....t=12010&page=3

cgolf

MaleficentRN 02-26-2013 09:55 AM

I had the same cabin on the Dream. Here is the door. Just pretend. ;)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...ps670866f0.jpg

When the "land concierge" called, the only thing I asked for was a Palo reservation. They can help you with reservations like that plus excursions, spa services and maybe a cabana. Not much else. The onboard concierge can also take care of those things when you board, plus others. If you want to change a reservation, need help with your onboard account, want something in your room (we had extra chairs put on our veranda since the bump out leaves that much more room) need help figuring out the Wave phone (yes, I did :p). I mean, they are there for everything you may or may not need.
Have fun!

kendzee94 02-26-2013 05:46 PM

Great thanks! I really wanted to see if indeed, I was not able to put magnets on the door! :rotfl2: No, really! I also was wondering...sounds weird....You can get canned soda, and bottled water, I believe. What about the Nesquik milk or little cartons of milk? Yes, it's the weird little things that matter:rotfl:

Bear3412 02-26-2013 05:53 PM

Canned soda, bottle water, and cartons of milk in a variety of concentrations are available in addition to chocolate.

Can't help with Nesquik inquiry.

MaleficentRN 02-26-2013 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kendzee94
Great thanks! I really wanted to see if indeed, I was not able to put magnets on the door! :rotfl2: No, really! I also was wondering...sounds weird....You can get canned soda, and bottled water, I believe. What about the Nesquik milk or little cartons of milk? Yes, it's the weird little things that matter:rotfl:

Yeah, they are laminated and magnets won't stick. Tried with ones we got in our FE.
No Nesquik. Little cartons of chocolate milk are out for breakfast, but you can also get them yourself in the small fridge under the counter all day. Same thing with all beverages. I would grab water and kept it in our cabin. Anything else I didn't bother with since the lounge is right across from the cabin. It's a really convient cabin location. I booked again!

jelliott04 02-26-2013 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaleficentRN (Post 47637540)
Yeah, they are laminated and magnets won't stick. Tried with ones we got in our FE.


This MIGHT be a deal breaker. No magnets!?! That was such a fun part of our trip. Sounds crazy, I know but my kids had so much fun playing with all the magnets and changing our Mickey Ears daily.

J

kendzee94 02-26-2013 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jelliott04 (Post 47637816)
This MIGHT be a deal breaker. No magnets!?! That was such a fun part of our trip. Sounds crazy, I know but my kids had so much fun playing with all the magnets and changing our Mickey Ears daily.

J

It's not crazy at all:lmao: I just about had a panic attack.....how will I find my door!? Lol! No but really, I LOOOOVVVEEEE to decorate my door. I thing my heart stopped a few seconds when I found out no magnets! Glad to see a FE next to MalificentRN's door!

emmebear 02-26-2013 08:58 PM

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3058300


i was in room 12020, the 1 br suite on the fantasy.

here's my report of my experience. i'm still writing my trip report.

enjoy as the concierge experience was absolutely wonderful! :thumbsup2

kendzee94 02-26-2013 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emmebear (Post 47638943)
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3058300


i was in room 12020, the 1 br suite on the fantasy.

here's my report of my experience. i'm still writing my trip report.

enjoy as the concierge experience was absolutely wonderful! :thumbsup2

Great report, Thanks for sharing. I have to ask, was Bhoola, your head server I think he was our Head Server on the Magic in September! I will need to post a picture of him to see if that is him?

kendzee94 02-26-2013 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emmebear (Post 47638943)
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3058300


i was in room 12020, the 1 br suite on the fantasy.

here's my report of my experience. i'm still writing my trip report.

enjoy as the concierge experience was absolutely wonderful! :thumbsup2

Was this Bhoola that was on the Fantasy? He is here with my friend Sailor the Seal!
http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/...ps8f690e01.jpg

MaleficentRN 02-27-2013 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jelliott04 (Post 47637816)
This MIGHT be a deal breaker. No magnets!?! That was such a fun part of our trip. Sounds crazy, I know but my kids had so much fun playing with all the magnets and changing our Mickey Ears daily.

J

I have heard those really heavy magnets work or using Post Its. You can put the magnets on the bathroom door. That's what I did with the ones given to us.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:01 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.