The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Disney Online Games (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=162)
-   -   Missing the WPASADI game (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3070638)

Rhongepooh 02-24-2013 11:54 PM

Missing the WPASADI game
 
I just came across this VERY intense but fun and hilarious . It started in groups them reach a point where you complete activities that include everything from creating a song to introduce a fellow DIS or write a tabloid article. About them. I want to do another one!!! Do they still do these? I loved it. I won a pair of Cinderellas glass slippers

Anyone remember this!


Rhonds

Tent Camping Mom 04-27-2013 10:33 PM

Hi long lost friend! My niece just reminded me of WPASADI tonight when she mentioned that there is going to be a sequel to Finding Nemo called "Finding Dory". I had to find where I put the challenges and found them. Here they are:
http://home.mchsi.com/~stuffy2000

I also found the farewell video that mrzrich made after our last team challenge:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5M267K5-kYo

I don't frequent the DIS much anymore since Facebook has taken over my life. But she reminded me of it today and I just had to pay a visit :)

- Martha

Rhongepooh 04-28-2013 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tent Camping Mom (Post 48233788)
Hi long lost friend! My niece just reminded me of WPASADI tonight when she mentioned that there is going to be a sequel to Finding Nemo called "Finding Dory". I had to find where I put the challenges and found them. Here they are:
http://home.mchsi.com/~stuffy2000

I also found the farewell video that mrzrich made after our last team challenge:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5M267K5-kYo

I don't frequent the DIS much anymore since Facebook has taken over my life. But she reminded me of it today and I just had to pay a visit :)

- Martha

Well hi there old friend/team mate! Wasn't that fun? How have you been? Boy has my life changed! I'm now a grandma and my oldest is graduating from college and my youngest is graduating high school! I wish we could do another WPASADI! I ended up winning a crystal Cinderella's slipper that I keep in my entertainment system!

threeboysmom 05-06-2013 01:32 PM

I remember WPASADI! It's a bittersweet memory. Loads of fun, but lots of turmoil too, lol.

Rhongepooh 05-06-2013 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by threeboysmom (Post 48315391)
I remember WPASADI! It's a bittersweet memory. Loads of fun, but lots of turmoil too, lol.

Yep, we're you on our team? LOL I remember an argument about too many people working on the website at once. I also remember a smaller argument about putting a water slide that went beyond the deck of the ship. I laughed the other day about that memory because don't the ships now have exactly that?

Rhongepooh 05-06-2013 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tent Camping Mom (Post 48233788)
Hi long lost friend! My niece just reminded me of WPASADI tonight when she mentioned that there is going to be a sequel to Finding Nemo called "Finding Dory". I had to find where I put the challenges and found them. Here they are:
http://home.mchsi.com/~stuffy2000

I also found the farewell video that mrzrich made after our last team challenge:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5M267K5-kYo

I don't frequent the DIS much anymore since Facebook has taken over my life. But she reminded me of it today and I just had to pay a visit :)

- Martha

I LOVED going back and looking at those! We did great! I do think out team needs to sue Disney though for intellectual ? Can't remember the name. There were SEVERAL things that we put that have actually come to be. . . The BIGGEST being Finding Dory and the whole clip art is RIGTH ONE! How exciting is that?

There was also the firework fiber optic display in the rooms, thank you very much that was my idea! Also I didn't see it on our cruise ship but I distinctly remember the discussion about the waterside that went out over the ship. I remember some saying it couldn't be done for space reasons and low and behold they have it now!

lscarb 06-23-2013 06:53 AM

Hello
 
HI there How is everyone I still think there was a conspiracy and DISNEY was watching out threads for that looking for new and innovative ideas ! ha ha ha! What a fun time WPASADI was

Rhongepooh 06-30-2013 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lscarb (Post 48755837)
HI there How is everyone I still think there was a conspiracy and DISNEY was watching out threads for that looking for new and innovative ideas ! ha ha ha! What a fun time WPASADI was

I totally agree! What I found SO interesting that several of our make believe ideas have become true!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:49 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.