The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Disney Resorts (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Changing Reservations (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3067866)

october4mom 02-20-2013 08:44 AM

Changing Reservations
 
We currently have a trip planned for Fall 2013, but I keep checking the website to see if offers change and when MNSSHP dates get announced. Today I decided to check the resort prices as we booked a moderate rather than deluxe. The prices have not changed significantly but it seems my current booked resort is about $200 less today for the same dates.

Do I call and rebook with the new price? Can I do that or do I have to change something?

Thanks

Overexcited 02-20-2013 08:53 AM

If you booked Disney directly through them then yes you can change. Always ok to call! I change mine when the release free dining. Never had a problem. Good luck.

Missytara 02-20-2013 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by october4mom (Post 47565043)
We currently have a trip planned for Fall 2013, but I keep checking the website to see if offers change and when MNSSHP dates get announced. Today I decided to check the resort prices as we booked a moderate rather than deluxe. The prices have not changed significantly but it seems my current booked resort is about $200 less today for the same dates.

Do I call and rebook with the new price? Can I do that or do I have to change something?

Thanks

You can make any changes to a package w/o penalty as long as you are more than 45 days out from check-in.

sheilanne 02-20-2013 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Missytara

You can make any changes to a package w/o penalty as long as you are more than 45 days out from check-in.

I changed a reservation yesterday from Pop to the Contemporary in October. I had no problem but the CM said if I had any dining reservations, they would be lost in the change!!!!!! So does that mean no more changes after 4/30 when my reservations are made? I added DXDP to my reservation at BLT last November, 4 days before and didn't lose any reservations. I'm confused?

dansdad 02-20-2013 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sheilanne (Post 47565515)
I changed a reservation yesterday from Pop to the Contemporary in October. I had no problem but the CM said if I had any dining reservations, they would be lost in the change!!!!!! So does that mean no more changes after 4/30 when my reservations are made? I added DXDP to my reservation at BLT last November, 4 days before and didn't lose any reservations. I'm confused?

You were misinformed. You do NOT lose your dining reservations if you make any changes to your room only or package. Just make sure you have the dining confirmation numbers.

Missytara 02-20-2013 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dansdad (Post 47565834)
You were misinformed. You do NOT lose your dining reservations if you make any changes to your room only or package. Just make sure you have the dining confirmation numbers.

Thank goodness for the disboards or people would be so misinformed.....;)

wdw4rfam 02-20-2013 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dansdad (Post 47565834)
You were misinformed. You do NOT lose your dining reservations if you make any changes to your room only or package. Just make sure you have the dining confirmation numbers.

I can second this. I was booked with AAA, booked all of my ADRs and then cancelled. Was reimbursed and then rebooked with the Disney visa discount and all of my ADRs are still there, I even just cancelled one of them yesterday, so I know they are still there.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:36 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.