The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   DVC Member Services (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=89)
-   -   Website working again! (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3067841)

karriemouse 02-20-2013 06:36 AM

Website working again!
 
Just managed to spontaneously get back onto all the Disney websites with my original login details - hope this means the issue is fixed.

ellenmiele 02-20-2013 06:58 AM

Same for me!!! Yeah!!:cheer2: what a great way to start my day!:goodvibes

bobbiwoz 02-20-2013 07:16 AM

Good for you! When I tried, I got a page to "link" accounts, but it asks for an activation code. So, I will call later to see if it can be fixed!

It was better than getting an "invalid" message. So, I am hopeful!

Bobbi:goodvibes

ericm078 02-20-2013 07:36 AM

I was able to get in as well finally! Tomorrow is my 7 month window for our Sept. vacation glad I don't have to call now... :cool1:

Kidanifan08 02-20-2013 07:43 AM

Well, it is working again for the account that was giving me a password error. It wasn't working last night at 10:30 for that account. I'm glad that it's back in action, for now.

karriemouse 02-20-2013 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobbiwoz (Post 47564772)
Good for you! When I tried, I got a page to "link" accounts, but it asks for an activation code. So, I will call later to see if it can be fixed!

It was better than getting an "invalid" message. So, I am hopeful!

Bobbi:goodvibes

If I'm remembering another thread, DCL had helped you get around the issue? Maybe that means you were unlinked and now need to be relinked? It's much more positive than yesterday though! :)

bobbiwoz 02-20-2013 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by karriemouse (Post 47565100)
If I'm remembering another thread, DCL had helped you get around the issue? Maybe that means you were unlinked and now need to be relinked? It's much more positive than yesterday though! :)

I just called MS and they won't even try to help me. This person said that some have tried to link accounts, and it messed up even farther. Yes, I can get into Cruise line, but it is not a direct link. I have to go to "my account" page and put all of the information, and then it recognizes me. If I just go to the cruise line page, I get "invalid."

So, I suppose I have to just wait. I am pretty frustrated.

Bobbi

bwvBound 02-20-2013 10:59 AM

Bobbi, sorry to hear you are still "out." Hopefully your login issue will be resolved quickly! (I'm back "in" as of this morning. Phew!)

skylynx 02-20-2013 11:09 AM

Crud. I get that "link accounts" message when I try to log in at dvcmember.com and an error screen when I try to view two new Disney Cruise reservations I made onboard last week. I'm completely shut out and trying to understand why oh why are there endless chronic problems with access using these sites. It isn't just because there are so many users...high-volume sites like Amazon don't have days (and multiple days!) where users can't access their information. And no explanation or warning on the DVC or DCL home pages that there are, once again, major issues so at least you know it isn't just you.

bobbiwoz 02-20-2013 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bwvBound (Post 47567209)
Bobbi, sorry to hear you are still "out." Hopefully your login issue will be resolved quickly! (I'm back "in" as of this morning. Phew!)

I called again, and got the nicest CM who WAS able to help me!!!! I got in! Then I was in and had forgotten to ask if I had to change anything. I used my "old" password, login, and it worked!!

Do you think if I sent an e-mail to them, they could give credit to that CM?

luckyman_apd 02-20-2013 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobbiwoz (Post 47567386)
I called again, and got the nicest CM who WAS able to help me!!!! I got in! Then I was in and had forgotten to ask if I had to change anything. I used my "old" password, login, and it worked!!

Do you think if I sent an e-mail to them, they could give credit to that CM?

Always ask for a name. Not just Disney, but any customer service rep so that way you can always say who you spoke with.....good or bad. It doesn't hurt to send them a compliment. It may do nothing, it may help her. I say go for it. And glad to see you are back in.

bwvBound 02-20-2013 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luckyman_apd (Post 47568302)
It doesn't hurt to send them a compliment. It may do nothing, it may help her. I say go for it. And glad to see you are back in.

Ditto!

karriemouse 02-20-2013 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobbiwoz

I called again, and got the nicest CM who WAS able to help me!!!! I got in! Then I was in and had forgotten to ask if I had to change anything. I used my "old" password, login, and it worked!!

Do you think if I sent an e-mail to them, they could give credit to that CM?

Excellent! So glad you and most of the rest of us are back on. Hoping everyone gets sorted soon.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:46 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.