The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Disney Cruise Line Forum (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Red Bull? (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3067622)

RGLakatos 02-19-2013 06:39 PM

Red Bull?
 
Does anyone know if you can purchase Red Bull onboard? Specifically on the ship Dream?

I have a Red Bull every morning; possibly 2 in a day and I would like to not miss my daily dosage!


Thanks....

RGL

Namsupak 02-19-2013 06:51 PM

Never seen it onboard but have seen people getting off at port to get some.

RGLakatos 02-19-2013 07:07 PM

Hi;

Thanks for giving me some insight......some drinks are mixed with Red Bull so maybe they will have it on board!

RGL

Matty Ice 02-19-2013 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RGLakatos (Post 47560154)
Does anyone know if you can purchase Red Bull onboard? Specifically on the ship Dream?

I have a Red Bull every morning; possibly 2 in a day and I would like to not miss my daily dosage!


Thanks....

RGL

not sure about the Dream, but in January the Wonder only had Monster.

Matt

DynamicDisneyDuo 02-19-2013 07:59 PM

Red Bull is not distributed by Coke, Monster is. Disney is a Coke company so they probably will have Monster fleet-wide.

adisneytattoo91 02-19-2013 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DynamicDisneyDuo
Red Bull is not distributed by Coke, Monster is. Disney is a Coke company so they probably will have Monster fleet-wide.

We could buy Monster on deck 12 on the Magic at the ice cream place. For $9 a can

adisneytattoo91 02-19-2013 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adisneytattoo91

We could buy Monster on deck 12 on the Magic at the ice cream place. For $9 a can

On the Dream* sorry! Getting my cruises all mixed up

ChloroFiend 02-20-2013 10:43 AM

I'd stash a 12-pack in your carry-on.

DynamicDisneyDuo 02-20-2013 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adisneytattoo91 (Post 47563196)
For $9 a can

:scared1::scared1::scared1:

That was for one of the big cans right? Please tell me they aren't charging $9 for the small cans.

EDH Family 02-20-2013 10:56 AM

Stop by Costco or Sams Club and buy a case before the cruise...

lilpooh108 02-20-2013 10:58 AM

I feel your pain. I used to have a 2 can-a-day Red Bull addiction for 6 years. Until I finally admitted that I'd get heart palpitations from them. Now I'm back to regular old coffee.

If you need it that bad, you should bring your own. Never seen them onboard. And make sure you roll it aboard since that's the rule, and since they do explode rather easily.

calismic 02-20-2013 11:13 AM

NINE DOLLARS?!? Oh I'm in trouble......My husband and I both typically drink 1 to 2 Monsters a day. Are we permitted to carry this on in the same way we would alcohol?

wiigirl 02-20-2013 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EDH Family (Post 47566446)
Stop by Costco or Sams Club and buy a case before the cruise...

This! :thumbsup2

TDC Nala 02-20-2013 11:22 AM

If it must be the Red Bull brand, they won't have it; Disney carries only Coca Cola products. If Monster is not an acceptable substitute you should bring your own Red Bull, which you can do if you carry it onboard the ship with you.

DynamicDisneyDuo 02-20-2013 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by calismic (Post 47566652)
NINE DOLLARS?!? Oh I'm in trouble......My husband and I both typically drink 1 to 2 Monsters a day. Are we permitted to carry this on in the same way we would alcohol?

Yes, you are.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:32 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.