The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Christmas Home Decoration Release (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3066921)

Mother Gothel 02-18-2013 03:30 PM

Christmas Home Decoration Release
 
We were not able to go to Disney for the last few years and we missed a lot of decorations for home use. Mostly tree ornaments. Can somebody confirm when 2013 Christmas decorations will come out? I am not looking for dated products, but NEW products.

FortForever 02-18-2013 04:01 PM

They were already out in January. Lots of 2013 ones.

Mother Gothel 02-18-2013 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FortForever (Post 47547004)
They were already out in January. Lots of 2013 ones.


Can you please tell me what is new this year?

Mother Gothel 02-18-2013 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother Gothel (Post 47547067)
Can you please tell me what is new this year?


Anybody? :) Pretty please!

matheke 02-18-2013 11:40 PM

I doubt that anybody could give you an answer.

First they would need to know what items are currently being sold at over 200 locations that are christmas related.

Then you are expecting them to know what items are exclusive to this year only.

You are also asking this in February, 8 months before they really start putting out Christmas items (Other than the Christmas shops).

It would be like going into your grocery store at home and asking the manager what items are new this year, just on the cereal aisle.

Luv2CtheMouse 02-19-2013 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by matheke (Post 47551525)
I doubt that anybody could give you an answer.

First they would need to know what items are currently being sold at over 200 locations that are christmas related.

Then you are expecting them to know what items are exclusive to this year only.

You are also asking this in February, 8 months before they really start putting out Christmas items (Other than the Christmas shops).

It would be like going into your grocery store at home and asking the manager what items are new this year, just on the cereal aisle.


Not true at all. There are many people who go to Disney quite often and some who spend a great deal of time in the stores. There is also cast members who frequent these forums as well as Disney personal shoppers.

Mother Gothel, I searched the Disney Parks Blog, but didnt see anything. Last year they released information on new items in June, but that was for specific items. You can call WDW Merchandising and if you get somebody who is helpful, they may be able to give you an idea. I called last year and they told me about the Ear Hat Ornaments as being new limited edition items.

FortForever 02-19-2013 09:26 AM

I only meant ornaments that say 2013. Lots of them in the stores.

matheke 02-19-2013 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother Gothel (Post 47546600)
We were not able to go to Disney for the last few years and we missed a lot of decorations for home use. Mostly tree ornaments. Can somebody confirm when 2013 Christmas decorations will come out? I am not looking for dated products, but NEW products.


Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother Gothel (Post 47546600)
I only meant ornaments that say 2013. Lots of them in the stores.

In these two posts you are asking for the opposite thing.

If you want info on ornaments that have the date 2013 on them, they are out now, they were on the shelves in December when we were there. They have scaled back from the past and there are not as many choices for those types of ornaments as in the past.

Mother Gothel 02-20-2013 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by matheke (Post 47555167)
In these two posts you are asking for the opposite thing.

If you want info on ornaments that have the date 2013 on them, they are out now, they were on the shelves in December when we were there. They have scaled back from the past and there are not as many choices for those types of ornaments as in the past.



I think you need to re-read. If you look at my posts, I never said that or modified any posts that previously said that. That was somebody else.

All I asked for is non-dated items. :rolleyes:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:55 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.