The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Anyone watching Kelly and Michael right now? (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3066613)

Lynn57 02-18-2013 08:06 AM

Anyone watching Kelly and Michael right now?

Kelly Ripa and Michael are live on Main Street right now! What a pleasant surprise for my day off!

Anyone down there right now? I wonder how they are diverting crowds on Main Street since it doesn't look like many people could get around the chairs they have set up.

So, turn on ABC if you need a little WDW fix! :thumbsup2

poohbear2 02-18-2013 08:09 AM

I am. Boy it looks cold there.

blessedby3 02-18-2013 08:11 AM

Thanks for the reminder! Just turned it on:thumbsup2

jennyjinx3 02-18-2013 08:11 AM

We are watching, looks a little crowded in that vicinity doesn't it? DH just said this is boring and turned the channel. I find Kelly very hard to listen to.:headache:

blessedby3 02-18-2013 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jennyjinx3 (Post 47541429)
We are watching, looks a little crowded in that vicinity doesn't it? DH just said this is boring and turned the channel. I find Kelly very hard to listen to.:headache:

It did look crowded around them until they went to break and showed an ariel shot. Then it looked pretty empty down Main Street.

wrighter 02-18-2013 08:25 AM

I'm watching! It does look chilly - but it's clear and sunny. I'd be there in a heartbeat if I could!

Our Christmas trip is too far away!!!

iheartdisney123 02-18-2013 08:32 AM

I'm watching!!!!!!! This makes me so happy!! They should broadcast live from Disney everyday! It totally makes my day! :)

Lynn57 02-18-2013 08:36 AM

I'm 53 days away and this just makes me want to be there more!!!

mesaboy2 02-18-2013 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lynn57
Kelly Ripa and Michael are live on Main Street right now! What a pleasant surprise for my day off!

Anyone down there right now? I wonder how they are diverting crowds on Main Street since it doesn't look like many people could get around the chairs they have set up.

So, turn on ABC if you need a little WDW fix! :thumbsup2

The entire set is contained within the center of Town Square, so no major access issues.

I saw Michael on IaSW Friday night and Kelly on RnRC yesterday.

andyman8 02-18-2013 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jennyjinx3 (Post 47541429)

Like other posters have said, it appears that their stage and seating area is contained in Town Square. That being said, I'd assume most people walking down MSUSA would stop for a moment and try to catch a glimpse (CMs may be trying to stop this) causing more congestion than usual.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mesaboy2 (Post 47541723)
The entire set is contained within the center of Town Square, so no major access issues.

I saw Michael on IaSW Friday night and Kelly on RnRC yesterday.

No Strahan or Ripa sightings on this front, but I'm still expecting a detailed MagicBand briefing!

ETA: And also, if anyone cares, my wife just turned on NBC and those two wine people from the TODAY Show are Universal Studios Hollywood.

mesaboy2 02-18-2013 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andyman8

Like other posters have said, it appears that their stage and seating area is contained in Town Square. That being said, I'd assume most people walking down MSUSA would stop for a moment and try to catch a glimpse (CMs may be trying to stop this) causing more congestion than usual.

No Strahan or Ripa sightings on this front, but I'm still expecting a detailed MagicBand briefing!

ETA: And also, if anyone cares, my wife just turned on NBC and those two wine people from the TODAY Show are Universal Studios Hollywood.

Not seen a single magic band or any RFID scanners at rides uncovered. I think that rumor didn't turn out.

I like my new room key though--that's pretty easy. ;)

sjs314 02-18-2013 09:08 AM

Just the Disney Fix I needed on this bitter cold day in Connecticut :goodvibes

6packdoesdisney 02-18-2013 09:32 AM

Yep!
Love Kelly & Michael!
Have been looking forward to their 2 days from DW!
Getting a few glimpses of MK here and there is motivation enough for me!
Wish I was there!
It cracks me up that they're cold.....try living in MN right now......Wimps! LOL

Deb & Bill 02-18-2013 10:27 AM

I can't believe with all the DVC resorts the person with the trivia question won Vero Beach. What a bummer.

dalayney 02-18-2013 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lynn57 (Post 47541682)
I'm 53 days away and this just makes me want to be there more!!!

Heck, I'm 5 days out, and just wimpering looking at that castle. I can't WAIT!