The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   UK Trip Reports Board (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   A Very British Trip Report November 2012 (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3061478)

Kevin Stringer 02-08-2013 02:35 PM

A Very British Trip Report November 2012

Hi all

The latest trip report is finished at last!

You can find it here:

http://kevinstringer.co.uk/index.htm

I hope you enjoy it.

Kev

tony64 02-08-2013 03:02 PM

Off to read it now Kev. :thumbsup2

jockey 02-08-2013 07:53 PM

Great reports .....thanks for sharing :)

saratogagirl 02-09-2013 04:15 AM

Going to read it now

edinburghlass 02-09-2013 06:10 AM

loved the report, especially the wildlife and those lovely beaches at the start

GrumpyUK 02-09-2013 08:46 AM

I did enjoy it, thank you.
Did I spot a man-bag Kevin? How cosmopolitan.

wilma-bride 02-09-2013 09:40 AM

About time Mr Stringer :thumbsup2

irongirlof12 02-09-2013 10:27 AM

Lovely holiday :)

strawberry blonde 02-09-2013 10:56 AM

Another great trip report Kev and Tam. They always make me laugh. Still remember your comments about an extra big bone on the dinosaur at the T- Rex Restaurant :rotfl2:

Then it was a choice of :laundy: or :surfweb: so I decided to read the Bruce Springstein trip report next. Bet he was brilliant. We saw him in Paris back in the early eighties when he did his Tunnel of Love Tour. He was on for about 4 hours and stopped now and again to tell you stories about when he was growing up.
Those were the days :)

mandymouse 02-09-2013 02:57 PM

What a great trip report Tam & Kev, I've just read it in one go and I've thoroughly enjoyed it ::yes:: I've loved your photos and also the part where you surprise the girls with the Disney Dream cruise

Great to see that your alcohol intake is as good as ours :rotfl2::rotfl2: Thanks for sharing .. and btw, what was the name of that bar in Port Canaveral that had the swingers 'do' ?? ;) :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

pampat 02-09-2013 04:22 PM

Just finished reading your trippie and I've spent a very happy evening laughing out loud at it. I love your humour and your family is beautiful.

Pam

Kevin Stringer 02-10-2013 05:05 AM

Thanks all for the kind posts.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrumpyUK (Post 47451376)
I did enjoy it, thank you.
Did I spot a man-bag Kevin? How cosmopolitan.

Manbag Grumps? I don't think I own one. I've got the camcorder bag I carry around most places, but that's about all. However, I can't guarantee that somebody didn't plant one on me whilst I was under the influence of alcohol.

Quote:

Originally Posted by strawberry blonde (Post 47452476)
Then it was a choice of :laundy: or :surfweb: so I decided to read the Bruce Springstein trip report next. Bet he was brilliant. We saw him in Paris back in the early eighties when he did his Tunnel of Love Tour. He was on for about 4 hours and stopped now and again to tell you stories about when he was growing up.
Those were the days :)

I saw a couple of shows on the Tunnel of Love tour. He's still playing near 4 hour shows. Got tickets for Wembley and Cardiff for the next leg of the Wrecking Ball tour. We really wanted to return to Spain to see him again as the crowds are so fantastic, but it appears that he's only going to play one date (Gijon) and we'll be at Glastonbury. Still, might try and fit in a cheeky little trip to Munich instead, never been there, so it seems like a good enough reason.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mandymouse (Post 47454699)
Great to see that your alcohol intake is as good as ours :rotfl2::rotfl2: Thanks for sharing .. and btw, what was the name of that bar in Port Canaveral that had the swingers 'do' ?? ;) :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I think it was called 'Danglers', Mandy. :rotfl:

Kev

florida sun 02-10-2013 06:16 AM

Fabulous trip report Kev, enjoyed every bit of it, brilliant:goodvibes

dolphingirl47 02-10-2013 01:42 PM

I read this in one seating yesterday. Now I really want to visit North Captiva. What a slice of heaven.

Corinna

tony64 02-12-2013 12:54 PM

A very entertaining report as usual.
However I was a little disappointed you never made use of the said riding crop for another famous rendition of The Old Grey Mare. ;)