The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Disney Restaurants (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   cinderellas royal table (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3060244)

tessie3 02-06-2013 08:04 AM

cinderellas royal table
 
Hi
Have booked for myself,mum and 4 yr old daughter to do cinderellas table for a lunchtime 1,in May, but my daughter really would be very disappointed if princess auroras wasn't there and when looking at website again it's saying that she attends the breakfast. Does anyone know what princesses normally attend the lunchtime sittings just debating changing to the breakfast as the whole point of booking this is for her to see her.
Thanks

princessallegra 02-06-2013 08:16 AM

Pretty darn sure Aurora is at every seating at CRT.

tessie3 02-06-2013 08:37 AM

It does say that when telling you about experience that it's auroras,Jasmine Ariel and snow white but then when I booked it, it said that on a breakfast it's Ariel, auroras,cinderella and snow white and a lunch time is cinderella snow white and Jasmine which seems strange that it's more expensive but only having three princesses there! Just as it gets booked so quickly I will need to cancel my lunchtime booking and change to breakfast if that's the case
Thanks

princessallegra 02-06-2013 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tessie3
It does say that when telling you about experience that it's auroras,Jasmine Ariel and snow white but then when I booked it, it said that on a breakfast it's Ariel, auroras,cinderella and snow white and a lunch time is cinderella snow white and Jasmine which seems strange that it's more expensive but only having three princesses there! Just as it gets booked so quickly I will need to cancel my lunchtime booking and change to breakfast if that's the case
Thanks

Weird! I hope someone who knows more can comment. We have always seen Cinderella, Ariel, Aurora and Snow White there. Never seen Jasmine. We've even seen Belle in her peasant dress there.

DreaminOfDisneyWorld 02-06-2013 11:39 AM

In all the times I've been to CRT (for both lunch and dinner) I've always seen Aurora. The most recent visit was December 5, 2012 when we saw Jasmine, Aurura, Ariel and Belle. From what I understand, Belle is no longer making an appearance. Over the years I've seen a combination of characters including Snow White, Belle, Jasmine, Ariel and Aurora but Aurora has always been there. I hope this is no different for your trip!

tessie3 02-06-2013 11:55 AM

I rang Disney and the advisor I spoke to said that they would never guarantee which princesses would be there and she thinks it is just set out like that on website as a rough idea. She said I could change to breakfast and still no guarantee it was aurora so think I'm just going to leave it and hope for the best I know I would get to see her at princess tea party but I just can't justify the expense for it as she has a twin brother who needs to do his own thing as well, but suppose Disney know they have a captive audience so can charge a lot what they want....
Thanks guys

Masonmj84 02-06-2013 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DreaminOfDisneyWorld (Post 47423777)
In all the times I've been to CRT (for both lunch and dinner) I've always seen Aurora. The most recent visit was December 5, 2012 when we saw Jasmine, Aurura, Ariel and Belle. From what I understand, Belle is no longer making an appearance. Over the years I've seen a combination of characters including Snow White, Belle, Jasmine, Ariel and Aurora but Aurora has always been there. I hope this is no different for your trip!

I've only been for breakfast but the common denominators (in addition to Cinderella) have been Show White, Aurora, and Ariel. On our most recent visit (December 2012) Jasmine was there instead of Belle.

ktlm 02-06-2013 01:36 PM

It would be very unusual for Aurora not to be there at lunch. If she was ill or had a problem it might happen, but we eat lunch there every trip and she is always there. In the past few years they have standardized the Princesses at meals and it is pretty much always the same ones unless there is an illness or problem in which case you might get a substitute.

Up until the New Fantasyland opened it was Cinderella downstairs and Ariel, Belle (blue dress), Aurora and Snow White at the tables. Since the New Fantasyland opened, Belle has been removed and replaced with Jasmine.

2012DisneyWorldBride 02-06-2013 04:12 PM

We went in Dec for dinner but we did not have Aurora... We had Ariel, Snow White, Jasmine, and Rapunzel. Not sure if dinner is different but that's who we saw.

Mousemommy1 02-06-2013 04:16 PM

We have always seen Aurora, Cinderella, and Snow White but it seems like we have had either Jasmine or Belle on different occasions as the last princess.

aprilbabes 02-11-2013 06:15 PM

I haven't been to CRT- going in April for the first time.
However, we did eat breakfast at Akershus in Noway at Epcot and Aurora was there. Snow White, Ariel, Cinderella, and Belle were also there. Belle was the "main" princess that they took Photopass pics with- she was stunning in her gold gown. The food and atmosphere were wonderful and it was only one meal credit if you're on the plan. I highly recommend it! We'll be revisiting next trip!

Catrin 02-11-2013 07:33 PM

We went to CRT for Lunch on Thursday Feb 7th.

Cinderella at the Door, picture taken
Snow White, Aurora, Ariel, and Jasmine inside.

Nice experience..... for a 8 year old Birthday.
Now, I can say "I did it" ... but would not be my priority again!!

We also did the Princess Dinner in Norway.
Belle at the Door.
Snow White, Ariel, Cinderella, Jasmine inside.
My daughter was sad that Mulan or Mary Poppins was not there, as listed.

Service was MUCH better at CRT.
But we actually enjoyed our meal at Norway better.

Catrin

ses1230 02-11-2013 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by princessallegra (Post 47422175)
Weird! I hope someone who knows more can comment. We have always seen Cinderella, Ariel, Aurora and Snow White there. Never seen Jasmine. We've even seen Belle in her peasant dress there.

Belle is no longer at CRT since her Enchanted Tales has opened. In her place is usually Jasmine.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:01 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.