The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Disney Resorts (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   WDW Photopass+ ??? (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3060072)

cowcrazy65 02-05-2013 08:44 PM

WDW Photopass+ ???
 
How does it work? :confused: What pics are included in it? :cheer2: Any TS character pics included?pirate: Thanks!

Daycogs 02-05-2013 10:12 PM

Hi there. We did the PhotoPass+ during our last trip. The + means that the character meal photos (Tusker House, Chef Mickey's, etc) are included. Pirate's League picture is also included as well as all pictures taken on rides that can be linked to your PhotoPass + (Tower of Terror, Expedition Everest, Splash Mountain, etc). All these pictures are already paid for and will be on your CD when it arrives. Hope this helps!

Angeejoe 02-06-2013 12:59 PM

How much is the photo pass plus? How do they add the character & ride photos to it? You give them the card? :confused3

Thanks ;),
Angeejoe

kimber11 02-06-2013 01:19 PM

Yes, you just give them your card and they scan it. We got the photopass plus before we left on our trip and it saved us money. I think it was $160US all together. I think it was worth it for sure and we had over 600 pics on our card. The magic shots were awesome too on it. I was apprehensive about getting it b/c I have a Nikon camera and took over 1500 pics of my own but it was still worth having the photopass plus I think and it was so easy to use and the photographers were everywhere.

smitch425 02-06-2013 01:22 PM

Here is some good info on PP+ (please note that Test Track is also included, but not listed on the page)...

https://www.facebook.com/notes/disne...50650931518325

$149 preorder can be found here...

http://www.disneyphotopass.com/specialoffers/wdwppp.htm

Ivonne 02-06-2013 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kimber11
Yes, you just give them your card and they scan it. We got the photopass plus before we left on our trip and it saved us money. I think it was $160US all together. I think it was worth it for sure and we had over 600 pics on our card. The magic shots were awesome too on it. I was apprehensive about getting it b/c I have a Nikon camera and took over 1500 pics of my own but it was still worth having the photopass plus I think and it was so easy to use and the photographers were everywhere.

We have reservations at chef mickeys, CRT, Ohana etc will they give us those photos or will we have to pay extra.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Daycogs 02-06-2013 01:44 PM

You will not have to pay extra :cool1: They are included in the price when you buy the PhotoPass +. It is a really good deal!

Ivonne 02-06-2013 08:19 PM

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Angeejoe 02-06-2013 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kimber11 (Post 47424238)
Yes, you just give them your card and they scan it. We got the photopass plus before we left on our trip and it saved us money. I think it was $160US all together. I think it was worth it for sure and we had over 600 pics on our card. The magic shots were awesome too on it. I was apprehensive about getting it b/c I have a Nikon camera and took over 1500 pics of my own but it was still worth having the photopass plus I think and it was so easy to use and the photographers were everywhere.

Thanks kimber11!!!! :thumbsup2

Angeejoe 02-06-2013 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smitch425 (Post 47424269)
Here is some good info on PP+ (please note that Test Track is also included, but not listed on the page)...

https://www.facebook.com/notes/disne...50650931518325

$149 preorder can be found here...

http://www.disneyphotopass.com/specialoffers/wdwppp.htm

Thanks Smitch425! :cool1:

Bethany6537 02-06-2013 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daycogs (Post 47424540)
You will not have to pay extra :cool1: They are included in the price when you buy the PhotoPass +. It is a really good deal!

So I understand that the TS restaurant pictures will be included on the photopass+ CD. However, my question is, do you still receive the actual prints in the folder at the individual restaurants, or do you just get the digital image when you order the CD? :confused3

CareHeartsDisney 02-06-2013 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bethany6537 (Post 47429282)
So I understand that the TS restaurant pictures will be included on the photopass+ CD. However, my question is, do you still receive the actual prints in the folder at the individual restaurants, or do you just get the digital image when you order the CD? :confused3

Yes, along with the digital copy, you also get the print package that would normally cost about $30.

Daycogs 02-06-2013 11:04 PM

You get the prints in the folder! Sorry - thought I wrote that. :-)

Bethany6537 02-07-2013 11:23 PM

Thanks for clearing it up for me!!!

tcordero 02-08-2013 11:00 AM

Worth the money?
 
It looks like it would be worth the money, but always apprehensive about spending $160 when I have my own camera...although it would be nice to have the pictures of the rides as well. Anyone know if they have these available for the cruises?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:15 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.