The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Disney Restaurants (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Suggestions for one more restaurant (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3059389)

tink_n_pooh 02-04-2013 02:47 PM

Suggestions for one more restaurant

Just taking suggestions for one more restaurant to add to our list for vacation next week. I realize many places are already booked solid but I am still open to suggestions.

We do not eat any seafood at all. No dining plan but we do have TiW, PAP, and DVC.

Here are the restaurants we already have reservations for:

Tony's
Wolfgang Puck Cafe
Via Napoli
Mama Melrose
Yachtsman

Many people have suggested Raglan Road but after looking over their menu there is nothing at all that I would order (I don't eat ground meat or sausage or fish)

figment_jii 02-04-2013 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tink_n_pooh (Post 47405648)
Just taking suggestions for one more restaurant to add to our list for vacation next week. I realize many places are already booked solid but I am still open to suggestions.

We do not eat any seafood at all. No dining plan but we do have TiW, PAP, and DVC.

Here are the restaurants we already have reservations for:

Tony's
Wolfgang Puck Cafe
Via Napoli
Mama Melrose
Yachtsman

Many people have suggested Raglan Road but after looking over their menu there is nothing at all that I would order (I don't eat ground meat or sausage or fish)

You seem to favor Italian (Tony's, VN, Mama Melrose), so would something like Il Mulino appeal to you? Or how about Tutto Italia (I like Tutto, and it's very different from Via Napoli).

I don't see anything listed for AK. I really like Yak & Yeti. They have a very good duck entree and a mandarin chicken salad (no seafood, sausage, or ground meat in either of those).

disneymom443 02-04-2013 04:10 PM

Maybe Tusker House, I've been told that they are good.:thumbsup2

tink_n_pooh 02-04-2013 04:17 PM

We don't normally stay in AK long enough to eat dinner, that is usually one if the days we go to DTD on the evening or over to Epcot for the night. If it were not for EE we may not even go their on each trip

StuffedwFluff 02-04-2013 04:21 PM

If you'd like something a little different what about Sanaa? I would also recommend Liberty Tree Tavern, Boatwrights, Trails End or Beaches and Cream. There is so much more, but those are my top picks.

pumba 02-05-2013 08:10 AM

In Epcot, we always try to get to Biergarten ..the food and entertainment before Illuminations is always a must..

Tutto Italia is delicious and the atmosphere is fantastic...we dont do italian food but we loved their New York Strip steak...melted in your mouth delish..

in MK ..we love to go to Crystal palace with or without kids and grandkids...rofl..very good choices..

we have done the Hoop De Do, the Luau, Trails End Buffet...Le Cellier...all good choices..

Hope you have a great time

archdandy 02-05-2013 10:21 AM

I would also recommend Beaches & Cream. The grilled cheese and tomato soup is delicious and you can't go wrong with any of their desserts!