The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Disney Cruise Line Forum (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Cabin 2092 on the Magic (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3059289)

fatfish 02-04-2013 12:21 PM

Cabin 2092 on the Magic
 
Can anyone tell me about Cabin 2092 on the Magic/Wonder? Just got assigned this cabin. There are only 2 reveiws and they are both old.

The location looks good, its midship. Does it have the pull-down "bunk" bed or the steamer trunk? :confused: Anything else we should know? popcorn::

Thanks!

mamabug70 02-04-2013 10:29 PM

I just got off the magic on Jan 26. My room was 2082 and my sister's was 2084. We were not quite midship... I believe that room should be pretty close to the laundry. I think it will be between midship and aft. It was a little walk to the midship elevators for us and your room would be further down the hall. We had the large porthole room.. Not sure about the pull down bunk.. Sorry. We were moved from room 2520 due to bathrooms flooding. I actually preferred the location of the other cabin.

PrincessShmoo 02-04-2013 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mamabug70 (Post 47410086)
I just got off the magic on Jan 26. My room was 2082 and my sister's was 2084. We were not quite midship... I believe that room should be pretty close to the laundry. I think it will be between midship and aft. It was a little walk to the midship elevators for us and your room would be further down the hall. We had the large porthole room.. Not sure about the pull down bunk.. Sorry. We were moved from room 2520 due to bathrooms flooding. I actually preferred the location of the other cabin.

On our recent Wonder cruise (sister ship), we had rooms 2088, 2090, and 2092.

The laundry was about 4 rooms more aft from 2092. Don't know about the pull down berth (we were in 2090). We had a steamer trunk in 2090.

fatfish 02-05-2013 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrincessShmoo (Post 47410118)
On our recent Wonder cruise (sister ship), we had rooms 2088, 2090, and 2092.

The laundry was about 4 rooms more aft from 2092. Don't know about the pull down berth (we were in 2090). We had a steamer trunk in 2090.

Did 2090 have the pull down bunk? The cabins should be very similar.

Thanks!

PrincessShmoo 02-05-2013 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfish (Post 47414060)
Did 2090 have the pull down bunk? The cabins should be very similar.

Thanks!

I don't remember. I'll have to go look at my pictures and see if I can tell. I'll be back.

EDIT: OK, I'm back

No pull down berth in 2090:
http://i49.tinypic.com/2zgwz7k.jpg http://i50.tinypic.com/8vqn7n.jpg

and here's the storage trunk:
http://i47.tinypic.com/5o176.jpg http://i49.tinypic.com/35a24yf.jpg

neg58 02-05-2013 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfish (Post 47414060)
Did 2090 have the pull down bunk? The cabins should be very similar.

Thanks!

We were in 2586 (so same area, but on starboard side) on the Wonder and it did not have the bunk. However, I don't think even two room next to each other are always the same. I think sometimes there is equipment or pipes or something that prevents the rooms from having that bunk feature.

Nancy

Smiley2411 02-05-2013 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mamabug70 (Post 47410086)
I just got off the magic on Jan 26. My room was 2082 and my sister's was 2084. We were not quite midship... I believe that room should be pretty close to the laundry. I think it will be between midship and aft. It was a little walk to the midship elevators for us and your room would be further down the hall. We had the large porthole room.. Not sure about the pull down bunk.. Sorry. We were moved from room 2520 due to bathrooms flooding. I actually preferred the location of the other cabin.

This worries me as we are just a few cabins down from 2520 in March:worried:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:42 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.