The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Disney Resorts (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   What is going on the weekend of Feb 9? place totally booked! (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3058714)

tuckerkeys 02-03-2013 11:02 AM

What is going on the weekend of Feb 9? place totally booked!
 
So, Just got into a mid-winter funk today.....

for the fun of it, I went online to see if there were any last minute deals to be had for a quick weekend trip to WDW.....EVERYTHING & I mean EVERYTHING is sod out! Thurs-tues or fri-wed, basically ANY combination of flexi dates are sold out! So, what is going on next weekend for this to be happening? i can't remember ever seeing this for a non holiday timeframe...

outahere 02-03-2013 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tuckerkeys (Post 47393364)
So, Just got into a mid-winter funk today.....

for the fun of it, I went online to see if there were any last minute deals to be had for a quick weekend trip to WDW.....EVERYTHING & I mean EVERYTHING is sod out! Thurs-tues or fri-wed, basically ANY combination of flexi dates are sold out! So, what is going on next weekend for this to be happening? i can't remember ever seeing this for a non holiday timeframe...

Given all the problems that have been reported lately, with the redesigned web site, it may very well be incorrect. I would give them a call, just to be certain.

tuckerkeys 02-03-2013 11:21 AM

good to know! thank you!!

nancynymomof3 02-03-2013 11:39 AM

The weekend of Feb. 9th is the National HS Cheer Championships...
 
They are staying at the All Stars and CBR.

tuckerkeys 02-03-2013 12:16 PM

I just called....Yes the place is pretty much totally booked! Nothing inside wdw that we would want ( saratoga springs is available )

The dolphin is available, but, I would like to be on property for the dining plan ..and we wanted to do it pretty frugally...oh well!

davedmaine 02-03-2013 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tuckerkeys (Post 47394063)
I just called....Yes the place is pretty much totally booked! Nothing inside wdw that we would want ( saratoga springs is available )

The dolphin is available, but, I would like to be on property for the dining plan ..and we wanted to do it pretty frugally...oh well!

Then you'll save money by not being on the dining plan.. Pay OOP and you'll be better off..

ErinsMommy 02-03-2013 01:19 PM

we're leaving on Friday and this makes me nervous how packed the parks are going to be. :(

Lauralaylin 02-03-2013 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ErinsMommy (Post 47394602)
we're leaving on Friday and this makes me nervous how packed the parks are going to be. :(

Same here! I booked this week because I thought it wouldn't be too busy.

them2854 02-03-2013 06:07 PM

It's Mardi Gras break for Louisiana, Mississippi and parts of Alabama. Mardi Gras is Feb 12th most schools are closed for 3 days to a week.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:45 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.