Need help - First visit to Disneyland Paris
thanks for a great forum. I'm from UK and this is my first post, so please forgive me if i say anything out of the ordinary. i'm excited as well as nervous and hope you can help me, even if many of my questions sound a bit silly :blush:
I want to go with my husband and 4 kids (3,9,12,14) to Disneyland Paris. My youngest has a heart condition and so is in need of regular care and attention, but she loves disney.
I must admit i don't have a clue where to start from, but we need a complete package (hotel/accomodation + flights and transfers + insurance).
We can only book from Thomas Cook as we already have £550 vouchers
To start off here are some questions i need help with:-
1. From looking at Disney Paris's website, it seems we can only get "Disney's Davy Crockett Ranch" for the amount of people we have. How far is this place from the actual Disneyland?
2. Transfers are not included, so how will we get from Airport to Disney's Davy Crockett Ranch?
3. What is it like and what facilities are available?
4. How far is the hospital from there incase of emergencies?
5. If you had a choice to go between March and End of April, when would you go?
6. What will the weather be like during these months?
7. Is there anywhere i can get halal food from?
Once again thanks very much for all your help guys!
You should check out the DLP board here :) They should have lots of great tips.
You can walk to the parks from any of the DLP hotels, but its a long walk, IMO, from davy crockett.
We took the train from the airport directly to DLP, however, given the size of your group, you might not want to do that. As far as the timing, I would suggest going away from Easter; we went on our honeymoon and were there during Easter and it was very, very busy, so for that, I'd say the end of April would be better. When we did go in April, we wore pants and sweatshirts, and were comfortable. Check out the DLP board, and you should be able to get more assistance :)
Thank you very much alyssa810. I am so confused. I shall repost this on that forum too.
I do want a hotel/accomodation closer to DLP, but i can't find one.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:24 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.