The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Disney Restaurants (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Mexico/La Cava restroom? (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3057081)

jgplimdesign 01-30-2013 09:38 PM

Mexico/La Cava restroom?

Odd little question. . .

We've spent quite a bit of time at LaCava over the past few years-----but I never really noticed (and because of its size, I'm guessing not)----are there restrooms? . . .or nearby that we can access(San Angel)? I think I remember leaving the pavilion to dart over to Norway and back once. . .hahaha. . .but it seems a little odd having to travel to a different country just to do that!!!! :confused3

Those in the know? . . .please share! (Google isn't helping!)

Ro Z 01-30-2013 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jgplimdesign
Odd little question. . .

We've spent quite a bit of time at LaCava over the past few years-----but I never really noticed (and because of its size, I'm guessing not)----are there restrooms? . . .or nearby that we can access(San Angel)? I think I remember leaving the pavilion to dart over to Norway and back once. . .hahaha. . .but it seems a little odd having to travel to a different country just to do that!!!! :confused3

Those in the know? . . .please share! (Google isn't helping!)

I think the restrooms are inside San Angel. But I could be wrong! :)

Hopefully 01-31-2013 06:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ro Z (Post 47362598)

I believe so too. As your looking at the water, they are near the front on the right.

x5x5x5x5x5 01-31-2013 06:51 AM

There are no bathrooms in the Cave - the closest restroom is in the San Angel - go past the hostess stand and take a right.

jgplimdesign 01-31-2013 07:42 AM

...and there is no problem using them? ....meaning, you don't have to be a dining guest at San Angel? That's good to know!!! Thank you!!!!

mbtohill 01-31-2013 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jgplimdesign (Post 47364369)
...and there is no problem using them? ....meaning, you don't have to be a dining guest at San Angel? That's good to know!!! Thank you!!!!

Nope, no problem at all, I've done it MANY times myself. HUGE fans of La Cava del Tequila

jgplimdesign 01-31-2013 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mbtohill (Post 47365761)
Nope, no problem at all, I've done it MANY times myself. HUGE fans of La Cava del Tequila

Thank you!!! We "heart" La Cava, too!!!!

TDC Nala 01-31-2013 12:02 PM

Yes, you use the San Angel restrooms.

They're rather small. If you run into a crowd, go outside and take a quick trip to Norway.

nessz79 01-31-2013 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ro Z (Post 47362598)

Yes, and don't worry, the host/hostesses are used to it.